Posted October 22, 2013
My two sons attend Yattiyr (1st grade and Pre-K). The faculty genuinely love the children and the families of the children are involved. My wife and I are both very pleased, because our boys aren't just excelling academically, but in character. The school emphasizes leadership, integrity and supporting a child's gifting, which my wife and I see reflected in a higher level of conscientiousness and confidence in our children. I highly recommend Yattiyr to anyone who is as interested in the kind of person their child grows into as they are in the academic success of their child.

Posted October 17, 2013
My precocious son loves Yattiyr! He always runs into school knowing that he will be greeted by a big hug from Coach Katherena. She is a phenomenal teacher with genuine love for kids, and her passion to train the kids to love God and others permeate in all of the activities that they do. If you are looking for a Christ-centered, Spirit-filled school for your child, this is a great option.

Posted October 17, 2013
Yattiyr stands out in excellence because of their dedication to build upon the unique qualities of each child and develop true leaders of integrity and faith! By teaching them about entrepreneurship, public speaking, money, serving, and spiritual development along with fundamental educational skills, Yattiyr helps parents to understand that whole life skills in the classroom are critical to refute the adverse effects of an entitled culture.

Posted December 09, 2012
My boys absolutely love their school and have grown so much since they started attending a couple year ago. We've been to other schools that were just too rigid and program based and it was not a good place for our kids. My eldest was especially unhappy until we found Yattiyr. We knew it was the right place when we picked him up and he was all smiles on his first day. The teachers are amazing and do everything they can to provide a safe, nurturing environment. They have a faith-based curriculum that focuses on holistic education and this has been great for our boys.

Posted December 08, 2012
Our family has been part of Yattiyr for three years now and it has been nothing but a great positive experience. The staff at Yattiyr Christian School are not only concerned about children's academic performance but they are also interested in developing the whole child (Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional and Experiential). You experience such an environment of love and respect among classmates and the staff that really creates a safe environment for the children to develop to their fullest potential.

Yattiyr ISEE Christian School
75 North Marengo Avenue, Pasadena, CA  91104
Last modified Yattiyr ISEE Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Yattiyr ISEE Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.