Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (3 responses)

Posted January 09, 2016
We are so happy with our decision to send our child to Daniel Webster School. After touring other schools in the area and 1.5 years at Webster, we know we have found the right place for our family. We have been so happy with the teachers and staff at the school. My child is so happy with her class and opportunities she has, including the Art Loft which is a dedicated classroom for art activities (allowing teachers freedom to incorporate art into their lessons, without having to spend class time to set up and clean up!). The music program is also a huge advantage Webster has over other schools in the area. Its so great to see music be part of the curriculum. We are so happy with everything and the parent and PTA involvement is great. Such a welcoming and wonderful community dedicated to the school and all children.

Posted September 29, 2015
I can't say enough wonderful things about Daniel Webster Elementary School. From the outstanding curriculum to the top notch staff of teachers that work there! The Principal is fair and encouraging to our children. The PTA is made up of a wonderful group of parents who constantly give 100% of their energy to the school! We love Daniel Webster!

Posted September 29, 2015
When our daughter was entering Kindergarten we toured several schools....both public and private. While each school had pros and cons Webster definitely had the most pros! We have been here 3 years now and have never regretted our choice. We have had wonderful teachers who truly enjoy teaching, the office staff is always helpful and ready to answer questions, the Principal has a lot of great ideas and the PTA is very involved and organizes a lot of fun activities for the students. Webster has a lot of extracurricular enrichment programs such as Lego Robotics, Spanish and Armenian language classes and Chess. All students participate in music during the school day and the upper grades can participate in an additional instrumental program. we highly recommend you check Webster out ~ you won't be disappointed!

Posted September 29, 2015
First off, let me just say my children LOVE Webster which is really all that matters. They cannot wait to go back to school at the end of summer! Their teachers have all been excellent. The principal has great ideas and enthusiasm fettered only by a lack of resources (booo PUSD). His emphasis on the arts (music classes for all grades) and computer literacy (Chromebooks in the classroom) has tangibly changed the learning culture. And thanks to a few fantastic parents, there are a lot of extra-curricular activities that turn this school into a community.

Posted August 24, 2015
We pulled our daughter from private school and enrolled her at Webster in the 3rd grade after meeting other happy parents and kids at Webster. They encouraged us to actually LOOK at public schools and we couldn't believe the wonderful things we found. The education is stellar. The teachers passionate and helpful. The enrichment strong and engaging. The community an actual reflection of the world we live in. Our daughter has promoted from Webster and we now have a son at Webster. We couldn't be happier with the community we've found at Webster and the incredible education our kids are receiving. Webster has an art loft, garden, computer room, Performing arts programs, Music instruction, Lego Robotics, Spanish with LANGO, and more. It continues to rise in the ranks of California schools. Come take a look - I promise you won't be disappointed.

Daniel Webster 4

Posted April 19, 2015
I'm a 5th grade student attending Webster, and I find it an amazing place to learn. I'm having so much fun with all the programs we have here (music, science, art, etc.) Though of course being a student I have to deal with a not so nice authority figure. She is a yard aide and doesn't help with bullies in the right way. She is sooooo bad that she lost this school a star. So I hope that they will soon send her to some sort of training to learn how to deal with children.Otherwise this is a FANTASTIC SCHOOL to send your child to. -I hope you enjoyed my perspective.

Posted July 22, 2014
Daniel Webster is amazing ! My two girls go there & I would never want to take them anywhere else. There has only been one teacdher out of 5 that wasn't wonderful. The PTA is very involved. The school is fun & they learn. My girls are in the LEARNS after school program & they take great care of them. I drive 15 minutes out of my way in the morning & at night to take them here - it's worth it !

Posted November 10, 2013
We have been very impressed with Daniel Webster school. It is a wonderful neighborhood school, with kits of parent involvement and dedicated teachers. We are so happy we have public school a chance. This is my son's second year here and it is amazing to see how much he is learning.

Posted September 26, 2013
We love Daniel Webster. Overall this is a great school in all areas. Environment, Principal, teachers and PTA works together and makes a better place for the kids.

Posted September 26, 2013
Webster Rocks! This year API increased again. it could reach the best in Pasadena very soon. My kids love to go to school every day and they have always talking about the new things they learn. Lots of learning takes place her. Best wishes for making successful kids!

Daniel Webster
2101 East Washington Boulevard, Pasadena, CA  91104-1899
Last modified Daniel Webster is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.