Pasadena, CA

Posted July 22, 2014
Daniel Webster is amazing ! My two girls go there & I would never want to take them anywhere else. There has only been one teacdher out of 5 that wasn't wonderful. The PTA is very involved. The school is fun & they learn. My girls are in the LEARNS after school program & they take great care of them. I drive 15 minutes out of my way in the morning & at night to take them here - it's worth it !

Posted November 10, 2013
We have been very impressed with Daniel Webster school. It is a wonderful neighborhood school, with kits of parent involvement and dedicated teachers. We are so happy we have public school a chance. This is my son's second year here and it is amazing to see how much he is learning.

Posted September 26, 2013
We love Daniel Webster. Overall this is a great school in all areas. Environment, Principal, teachers and PTA works together and makes a better place for the kids.

Posted September 26, 2013
Webster Rocks! This year API increased again. it could reach the best in Pasadena very soon. My kids love to go to school every day and they have always talking about the new things they learn. Lots of learning takes place her. Best wishes for making successful kids!

Posted September 10, 2013
It is a great school. My both kids are attending and I love the school environment and teacher dedication. it is a nice place for the kids and they love to go to school each and every day.

Daniel Webster 4

Posted June 24, 2013
Daniel Webster is a wonderful school. The new principal has really stepped up to the plate and is dedicated. Amazing teachers, awesome PTA, wonderful parents.

Daniel Webster 4

Posted February 12, 2013
I applaude this new principal. He inherited a mess from the former principal and is doing a great job with no resources what so ever. Our family is very impressed with the job he is accompishing and the quality of the teachers.Webater is a wonderful place for our children. Everyday they come home with wonderful stories about their 5th and first grade classrooms. We can not believe how much teaching takes palce in one day.

Posted December 05, 2012
Webster is a great neighborhood school. Our 3rd and 5th grader have both been there since they were in kindergarten. The teachers are excellent and experienced. Our new principal is knowledgeable and collaborative. No school is perfect, but part of what makes ours great is parent involvement. In this budget climate, where vital programs have been stripped bare, our involved parents have stepped up to the plate. They created and found funding for our Art Loft and Science room. They manage class visits to these rooms, and clean up the mess afterwards so the teachers can teach. They fundraise tirelessly so our kids can have a library and PE. They put on fun events and bring in awesome enrichment programs. They make copies for teachers, help out in the office when it's short staffed, tend our garden, create the monthly calendar and manage our website. And they juggle busy jobs, caring for kids with special needs, other volunteer positions in the community and much more. If your kids go to public school these days, you've got to roll up your sleeves and be willing to help out. The principal and teachers at Webster welcome that attitude and the school is better for it.

Daniel Webster 2

Posted November 19, 2012
I have been less than impressed with the school this year. From issues with the lack of a supervised playground, messages not relayed to the classroom resulting in my kindergartner waiting in the car pick up line for 45 minutes instead of being in the after school program, the principle who responded to an email regarding policy with snide comments about a child he thought was ours, but wasn't, and I can go on and on. The hard part is my child enjoys going to the school, but it could be so much more. Their website still has the old principles information on it. Calendars don't reflect free dress days or other events. Teacher listings are incomplete. Just a mess all around.

Daniel Webster 1

Posted May 15, 2012
My child had a horrible teacher in second grade, who would sit on her chair for the majority of the day and assume that all of her 25+ students would learn everything on their own. She did not help any of her students, and even worst, she used to get annoyed when one of her students needed some help. She had no discipline, no love and no patience whatsoever. My child used to come home crying sometimes and telling me that his teacher says that she is annoyed by him. And this is only one of the things that he was complaining about. Laziest teacher ever, shows noooo enthusiasm for teaching. Could care less about her students. A big slob!!

Daniel Webster
2101 East Washington Boulevard, Pasadena, CA  91104
Last modified Daniel Webster is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Webster Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top