K-8|Private

Bad
Good

my kids been in this school for past 3 years . Teachers are very affectionate & aware of children's needs . learning is fun & hands on . Lessons are great for visual learners & kindle the children's creativity . and they don't stress the children . they do field trips , community works , cooking , has creative spaces & even work on morals & ethics and a lot of other stuff. Its a muslim school but they have non muslim children too. only issue for my youngest child was that the hours were too long for him. I can always talk to teachers / administrators if I have a concern (that was a relief for me). The teachers are very accommodating . Most importantly parents are well educated & attentive to their children's education & I guess thats why the school still holds to the quality . I highly recommend parents to consider this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

they really work hard .. REALLY ! They have teachers developmental program every few months & trains the teachers.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They have "value of the month" program and they talk about it & shows how it looks & reward children for doing it. I follow it at home too

This school has everything a parent can wish for! Incredibly dedicated teachers that are well educated and understanding to each students needs. A devoted principal who has put her heart into this school, and her devotion shows through her motivated team of incredible teachers and staff. A PTO that will put hard work into helping the schools fundraising projects, baking sales and yearly events. It's truly warming to see so many parents take part of the schools regular activities. We feel that we are all part of a big family, the school has opened up its arms to us and welcomed us to be part of its amazing and nourishing environment. We feel blessed to have our children attend this school and we look forward to seeing them graduate from here. We are part of the New Horizon School in Pasadena, a Blue Ribbon school, that will surely continue to grow and provide the high quality education it's known for. Our hearts are voting for you, even though we are truly winners already! Thank you for helping us raise our children to become the best that they can be!

Last modified New Horizon School is a Private school that serves grades K-8