Posted July 30, 2014
I'm so glad that I found this school. My children went to public school until my daughter was bullied for praying at lunch time. I am so grateful to have a local Christ-centered school to send my children to! Not only is praying encouraged, but it is a normal practice at Temple Christian School. My children are not only advancing in their education, but they are also strengthening their relationship with God! Both of my children look forward to returning to Temple Christian School this year.

Posted July 24, 2014
We sent are son to public school for Kinder and boy are we glad we chose to make the switch to Temple. Both of our children have done tremendously well academically at Temple due to the caring teachers and staff. Our children are extremely happy at Temple and we are grateful for a Christ centered environment. You won't be disappointed sending your kiddos to TCS.

Posted July 24, 2014
I loved my time at Temple Christian School as a parent and a staff member. The environment was top notch and my children's teachers were loving and caring. I loved the smaller classroom environment to enable more teacher student time. If we hadn't moved from Perris, my children would still attend TCS.

Posted July 24, 2014
It has been a wonderful experience teaching here at Temple for the past ten years! There is nothing more valuable than being able to teach the word of God to our little ones!

Posted July 23, 2014
Love this school...Christ honoring atmosphere...excellent academics...caring teachers...just great people. So thankful Perris has a private school like Temple. Not just a blessing to our family, but the entire community!

Posted July 23, 2014
Temple is more than a school, it's a family! Our children attended a large "Christian" school prior to attending TCS, and among all that they had to offer (sports, electives, academics) they were very much lacking a spiritual environment that reinforces all that we endeavor to teach at home. TCS offers great academics, using the Abeka curriculum, along with sports and electives, as well as a spiritual environment that encourages the students and staff to have a real relationship with God! Among all the schools out there, TCS is by far the most God honoring and we are thankful for a place our children can attend and grow both academically and spiritually.

Posted July 23, 2014
TCS is a great place to work! The students, their parents, and the staff are like a big family and that is a great environment for children and the staff. The best part about TCS; however, is the Christ centered focus of the school.

Temple Christian School 4

Posted July 23, 2014
I am looking forward to my son starting Kindergarten at Temple Christian School because I know that he will be getting a great education and he will be taught from the Bible! :-)

Temple Christian School 1

Posted June 10, 2014
I used to attend this school and the church. It used to be excellent. In fact, that was a motto. However, the new staff is horrible. They are not trained or credentialed as the school says they are. There are combination classes throughout so that they can save on paying for more staff. The same grades at other Christian schools are exceeding what this school teaching. Too many changes were made to this institution a few years back and new "management" (that's what they call themselves) bulldozed the staff and the educational structure of the school. There's no compassion and no desire to help your child learn. If you are divorced, they are very judgemental. They work off of a "what can you do for us" mentality. No thank you. I'll send my child to Woodcrest or Riverside Christian Day School. Schools where they teach love and respect along with grade appropriate academics and college approved courses.

Posted June 03, 2014
Amazing! I absolutely love this school. Hands down, my kid is surrounded by LOVE and is being taught daily!! The word of God is taught, all the while my kid brings home A's and B's. This is a safe place for my child, and I know that when I am at work, my child is in GREAT hands!

Temple Christian School
745 North Perris Boulevard, Perris, CA  92571
Last modified Temple Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Temple Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top