Perris, CA

Posted August 30, 2013
It is awesome amazing they show you moon rocks I am in the third grade

Posted May 03, 2011
I am a legal certified English Spanish translator from Guatemala. I need information from one of your former students, who is back in Guatemala and needs to continue his education over here. Please help me.

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted January 22, 2009

Mead Valley Elementary School 0

Posted May 28, 2008
Each of the teachers I have had contact with have been super. My child does very well. 5 stars They don't have a lot of extracurricular, unless the teachers arrange it. They do have band and choir. 3 stars Parental involvement has somewhat improved with adding the PTO. 3 stars. Safety and discipline is well done on the campus. 4 stars But off campus their parking area for child pickup is horrible. 1 star ( I am not sure which category that would fall into.) I also like that they try to have no cost 'spirit' days as well as PTO fund raisers.

Posted May 21, 2008
I had moved into this neighborhood. Two years ago, I was real nervous about the school and its area, but I have had two great years of school with my son and two great teachers. Don't be misled by the look of the school. This so far has been a great experience. Thank you, Mead Valley teachers

Mead Valley Elementary School 3

Posted November 29, 2006

Mead Valley Elementary School 2

Posted September 18, 2006
The teachers rate an A+ here but the school district D-. This is not fair for the teachers, students and doesn't even make much financial sence since the Fed gov't will sponsor class size reduction classes.

Mead Valley Elementary School
21-100 Oleander Avenue, Perris, CA  92570
Last modified Mead Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mead Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top