Bad
Good

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted November 03, 2015
Teachers do not respect students at all, they yell and mistreat them at all times.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted November 03, 2015
The school does not develop compassion, caring and empathy in its students reason for when I was observing they would yell and punish kids.

Manuel L. Real Elementary School 1

Posted November 03, 2015
Poor faculty communication, Unprofessional, Really Rude to Parents and Visitors. Negative environment for kids to be around. Negative feedback and Kids are treated poorly.

Manuel L. Real Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2014
I am very pleased as a parent of three boys with this school and their teachers. My boys know in 1st and 5th Grade have learned a lot and enjoyed having great teachers.

Manuel L. Real Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2014
My two boys have been in this school since kindergarten they are now in 3rd and 1st grade getting ready to enter 4th and 2nd I have to say I love all of there teachers so far they have been very dedicated to my children's education as for missed filed trips or kids being discouraged to learn we have yet to experience this they actually just went on a field trip to lego land all in all our teachers are awesome and deserve more credit for the time and energy they put into our kids. Thank you teachers of manuel l real your hard work is greatly appreciated

Manuel L. Real Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2014
This school is unable to provide safe resources they need a better system to pick up and drop off children. A small portion of the staff tends to discourage children from learning at times. Worst mistake was sending my children here.

Manuel L. Real Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2010
my three kids attend this school.the principal is very friendly always with a smile and willing to help in anything that you need and always makes time for parents and students he is very focused on the kids learning.there's also a wonderful staff always with a smile.as for teachers i can say that they are very focused in the kids education and in trying to make them advance in their learnig.as of this and other years i love my kids teachers.my oldest has been principals honor roll and has receives medals and all of that has to do with his teachers.i'm in the process of buying a home and the first thing i told my realtor is that i want a home near manuel l.real so that my kids could attend the same school and keep advancing.

Manuel L. Real Elementary School 5

Posted March 10, 2009
my daughters attends and we love it she is a gate student and we fell very safe love the teachers and staff

Manuel L. Real Elementary School 2

Posted June 19, 2007
My son went to this school for 4th grade and I was very disappointed with the quality of education he received. I couldn't believe how often his teacher was absent from class and the lack of challenging class or homework given throughout the year. Field trips were planned and money was collected but months went by and no field trip was ever taken. Basically, I feel my son has lost a year in his education by attending this school and I regret the day I enrolled him.

19150 Clark Street, Perris, CA  92570-9363
Last modified Manuel L. Real Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.