Perris, CA

Val Verde Elementary School 1

Posted August 07, 2012
Horrible school. My son has come home everyday with a black eye. All the teachers did was warn the kid who did it. My son is being bullied beyond the point where we have to switch schools.

Posted June 27, 2012
This school has the best Gate Program in the district. The Gate teachers care for their students as if they were family. The children go to Middle School well prepared. Most of them will attend advanced classes and most of them will skip pre-alegreba when they go to 7th grade next year.

Posted February 13, 2010
My son's teacher just told us that this school was selected as a Title 1 achieving school for the 3rd year in a row. WOW! The teachers here work so hard. Thank you teachers.

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted October 21, 2009
This Is a great school.Best school my children ever went to.They have an awesome gate program.They even have a great learning strategy.They are awesome in helping the children who are struggling in reading and other area.This is just an awesome school.

Posted August 13, 2009

Val Verde Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2008
I have two children that are attending this school. The GATE program here is amazing. My daughter has been in the program for 2 years and loves her teachers. My son is in 2nd grade and looks forward to being in the GATE program is well. My daughter is also in the school choir which is very good. The music teacher is wonderful. The district recently pulled funding for the cheerleading and sports programs. If these programs were still here this school would be 5 stars.

Posted March 14, 2008
I feel the principal puts on an act with the parents and I hear different things from teachers and students. It would be nice if the principal allowed the teachers to teach, because they are good at it. There are more things to school than Language arts and math. I would like my children to get a well rounded education. It seems like all the principal wants is to be a California Distinguished School and not really care about anything else.

Posted June 30, 2006
My son attended Val Verde this year for 1st grade. I am amazed at how much he learned this last year compared to his cousin in a different school in 1st grade. The teachers here are exceptional and are so dedicated to each and every student. I found out that my son is going to be transfered to another school do to the changing of district lines and I am going to do everything it takes to keep him at Val Verde.

Posted January 12, 2006
My child is in Kindergarten. He loves it! This is the best group of teachers I have seen yet. They are all so helpful and are willing to talk to parents at any time. I have helped in the classroom and I can't believe how much the kids are learning each day. With 30 kids in a classroom I don't know how the teachers do it!

Val Verde Elementary School
2656 Indian Avenue, Perris, CA  92571
Last modified Val Verde Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Val Verde Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top