Pine Valley, CA

Posted May 17, 2015
This school has improved a lot in the last couple years. They have added many new programs to help students and the teachers care.

Mountain Empire High School 1

Posted June 02, 2013
This school is, and always has been lousy. I had family members graduate, I graduated from ME, I had relatives who worked for the district. The politics are terrible, the teachers and counselors don't seem to care about the the students. Take your children down the hill instead of make them go to this school.

Posted August 17, 2010
As a graduate myself, of MEHS, I think the school has lost its luster it used to once have, but overall many of the teachers there are faced with low budgets and very rude students. I think if many of the parents in this school district held their children a little more personally accountable for their actions, and actually help the staff and teachers, the school might improve!

Posted December 01, 2008
Mountain Empire is a good school, but I think it needs some work. The school has some pretty bad kids and I think they should be disciplined better and some of the teachers should be replaced because they don't teach well.

Mountain Empire High School 3

Posted August 07, 2008
All three of my daughters have attended or are still attending. People make it sound like it is really bad since it's in the back country. But students who want to learn & are good kids have great opportunities with scholarships

Posted July 10, 2007
I used to attend mountain empire and it wasnt as bad as people say it is but now that I go to a different school I learned alot more than I did up there. I loved most of the teachers and give them there props! Also you didnt get offered as many activites or food choices as you would in a town school. Also theres not alot of class choices to choose from so I think it there was more options and things to choose from it would be better than what it is today.

Posted November 26, 2006
This school is very good. It just needs some work. The school could do more to discipline the bad kids and th teachers could work a little harder.

Posted September 16, 2005
This school is very disadvantaged compared to other schools in the district, I don't know why that is it's a great school and the teachers have taught three of my siblings very well. All I want to say is that other schools get much more than we do. Why?

Mountain Empire High School
3305 Buckman Springs Road, Pine Valley, CA  91962
Last modified Mountain Empire High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain Empire High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top