Posted September 12, 2014
My son is in the PILOT Dual Immersion program, and I love it, my family loves it, and my son loves it! Sra. Hernandez is a gem. She truly loves her profession. WCCUSD...take care of this teacher, we don't want to lose her!

Posted October 13, 2013
After FINALLY finding this school and switching my 2 older children here. I can finally say that I am SO HAPPY with this school for my children! The teachers are engaged, the staff friendly, helpful and informative. The NEW Principle Dr. Aloo is personable, strict with love, in touch with his students and parents and he is making some amazing changes to the school that promote an environment that is efficient! While there are children there that have behavioral issues. What I see most is genuine friendships forming. Every morning I see my daughter and her friends welcome each other with a hug! It's so refreshing! My only wish is that Parent Involvement were higher. We as parents have to be there to support the teachers and the staff in what they are trying to do for our children. Looking forward to a long stay at Stewart Elementary!

Stewart Elementary School 1

Posted June 07, 2013
Worst school I've ever seen. Worst district, too. Principal (Butcher) didn't step up and protect the kids. Teachers are allowed to be bullies(Muller & Smith). Students bully and there are no repercussions. Safety is not a concern at all. The school is never completely secured. Anyone can walk in. And anyone can drive up, pick up your child after school, and no one would notice, because not one person on the staff can be bothered to step outside to keep an eye on the children. Do not send your child here! They won't get an education. There are a few good teachers, so if you go there, hope to get them. Lock, Loy & Cunha. Loved these teachers.

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted May 02, 2008

Stewart Elementary School 4

Posted July 20, 2006

Posted May 11, 2006
I love the school. My son looks foward to going to school everyday. He is sad when it's a weekend and he can't go. His teacher (Mrs.Muller) is great! I couldn't ask for a better school!

Stewart Elementary School 4

Posted April 05, 2006

Posted March 23, 2005
- a former student

Stewart Elementary School
2040 Hoke Drive, Pinole, CA  94564
Last modified Stewart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stewart Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top