Pittsburg, CA
Students enrolled: 1,175
Before care: Yes

Posted July 08, 2013
Rancho Medanos is a fantastice Junior High School. Each year the staff and students are challenged to grow and develop. There is a high level of collaboration amongst staff and we have high expectations for student academics and behavior. Our parent club is fairly small but run by dedicated and involved parents. I believe our school would continue to excel if more parents became active participants in the education of their children.

Rancho Medanos Junior High School 1

Posted May 24, 2010
Well, I attend Rancho and I honestly agree that Hillview is better. There is something about it that just bores me. It's a new school, but has furniture from Central. I hate the way it is, most of the teachers, and mostly I hate the way it's ran.

Rancho Medanos Junior High School 4

Posted March 29, 2010
Who is writing these reviews? I work at Rancho Medanos and it is a brand new school. We began last year Fall of 2009 and I see reviews dating back to 2006. What school are you talking about because it is not Rancho. The Rancho Medanos that I work at is a good school with dedicated teachers. We are always working on ways to improve!

Rancho Medanos Junior High School 3

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted June 21, 2009
I love my school and love my teachers they are great people ecspecially Cras

Rancho Medanos Junior High School 0

Posted May 14, 2009
i go to rancho and i hate it. i am advanced in most areas and i am in advanced classes but yet i am bored so i am trying to get online schooling. p.s.(worst behavior my peers sicken me)

Posted July 21, 2008

Rancho Medanos Junior High School 4

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted March 12, 2008

Posted March 12, 2008
Best School Ever, Exelent Band Program.

Rancho Medanos Junior High School
2301 Range Road, Pittsburg, CA  94565
Last modified Rancho Medanos Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Medanos Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top