Bad
Good

Rancho Medanos is a fantastice Junior High School. Each year the staff and students are challenged to grow and develop. There is a high level of collaboration amongst staff and we have high expectations for student academics and behavior. Our parent club is fairly small but run by dedicated and involved parents. I believe our school would continue to excel if more parents became active participants in the education of their children.

Well, I attend Rancho and I honestly agree that Hillview is better. There is something about it that just bores me. It's a new school, but has furniture from Central. I hate the way it is, most of the teachers, and mostly I hate the way it's ran.

Who is writing these reviews? I work at Rancho Medanos and it is a brand new school. We began last year Fall of 2009 and I see reviews dating back to 2006. What school are you talking about because it is not Rancho. The Rancho Medanos that I work at is a good school with dedicated teachers. We are always working on ways to improve!

I love my school and love my teachers they are great people ecspecially Cras

i go to rancho and i hate it. i am advanced in most areas and i am in advanced classes but yet i am bored so i am trying to get online schooling. p.s.(worst behavior my peers sicken me)

Best School Ever, Exelent Band Program.

This year, this school has done a horrible job. There is no school spirit. The level of parent involvement is horrible! I would never send my child to this school.

Although the school was in bad shape for the past couple of years, I have seen a big improvement in the leve of professionalism and commitment of the staff in the past two years-keep up the good work!

Last modified Rancho Medanos Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.