Pittsburg, CA

Posted February 01, 2010
I love Los Medanos Elementary!!! The principal is one of the best. she takes great pride in the school and the students.The staff and teachers are like a family. All who are lucky enough to be a part of the LME community are better for it. The high test scores are only one piece of the pie.

Posted September 27, 2009
We work together to bring out the best in each child!

Posted September 23, 2009
LME has the best Principal and Staff around!

Posted September 17, 2009
Our school is the #1 school in the district with a wonderful staff, great parents, and fantastic students!

Posted September 17, 2009
I love that Los Medanos is a family. Our school nutures the whole child. Helping students to become respectful responsible citizens.

Posted September 02, 2009

Los Medanos Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2008
I would like to thank Mrs. Goodshaw for the wonderful job she is doing. She Has been a perfect example pf leadership not only to the staff but also to the parents. Her warm and caring spirit has shown me that there truly are good people in this worl.

Los Medanos Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2008

Los Medanos Elementary School 3

Posted December 02, 2007
My son is in a Kindergarten class for children with special disabilities at Los Medanos. He has gain so many new skills and progressing at a consistent pace. His teacher and the classroom aides are wonderful people and great teachers. That being said, the only issue I have is that my son's class does not seem to follow the other Kindergarten classes as far as being able to participate with Halloween parades, or kindergarten minimum days or told 'that lettter sent home does not apply to our class.' We were actually told by an office staff memeber that if we wanted to see our child in the parade since his class was excluded, we could bring him back and walk with him, but his entire class would not be there. Very encourging. However his class is included in fundraisers, buying school logo gear, and paying for his breakfast.

Posted March 28, 2007
LME is a shining star for PUSD! LME staff is dedicated to each child's success. Ms. Stevenson is the best educator I have every come in contact with. Not only am I am proud parent of a LME student I am also an alumni!

Los Medanos Elementary School
610 Crowley Avenue, Pittsburg, CA  94565
Last modified Los Medanos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Medanos Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top