Posted May 11, 2013
My son is in 1st grade, love his teacher. She is great!!!!.... Parents and teachers involvement is great!!!!.... Our Principal, take the time to wait every morning outside the school to greet his childrens and parents, my son really appreciate that, every morning he remaind me that we can not be late because Mr, Varner is waiting for him and all the students and he don't want to make him wait. On Easter day, Cat on the Hat Birthday, Halloween or any challenge that will help our students to do better, Mr. Varner will be there to cheer up and also ready to wear those funny coustoms.... We love Parkside and Parkside love our kids!!!!.... Safety is a priority at Parkside and 100% safe school means, peace of mind for parents.... For all the people that make this school,safe, happy place to be, great teachers and great staff at the office....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!....

Parkside Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2013
I went to the office of this school to inform myself on what I needed to do to transfer my daughter to this school and I went unnoticed for 10 minutes! The office seemed unorganized in all aspects. I had not idea if the adults in the office were parents or actual staff administration. Later I realized there two of the adults were office administration but not once was I asked what I needed. I had to get her attention and she gave me a look like I was bothering her when she was not doing anything. I have been told by other parents (that we know) that they have also experienced the same. For this reason, I will not be sending my children to this school.

Posted February 24, 2013
Have two boys in the Montessori program at Parkside... fantastic! Teachers are great and the community involvement is very good.

Posted August 30, 2009
my daugeter hs bin in that school for 5 years now but now we moved but parkside is the best

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted May 08, 2006
Parkside is a very good school and I appreciate all the parents involvement with the kids. As far as the staff and teacher, everyone is very helpful and know what they talking about. I love the fact about the after school program. As far as my son is concern, he loved parkside and he loved going to school and after school program. Thank you everybody for your support.

Posted April 19, 2004

Posted July 19, 2003
- a former student

Parkside Elementary School
985 West 17th Street, Pittsburg, CA  94565
Last modified Parkside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top