Bad
Good

the best school ever! the principal and the teachers are nice and are willing to help.

My son is in 1st grade, love his teacher. She is great!!!!.... Parents and teachers involvement is great!!!!.... Our Principal, take the time to wait every morning outside the school to greet his childrens and parents, my son really appreciate that, every morning he remaind me that we can not be late because Mr, Varner is waiting for him and all the students and he don't want to make him wait. On Easter day, Cat on the Hat Birthday, Halloween or any challenge that will help our students to do better, Mr. Varner will be there to cheer up and also ready to wear those funny coustoms.... We love Parkside and Parkside love our kids!!!!.... Safety is a priority at Parkside and 100% safe school means, peace of mind for parents.... For all the people that make this school,safe, happy place to be, great teachers and great staff at the office....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!....

I went to the office of this school to inform myself on what I needed to do to transfer my daughter to this school and I went unnoticed for 10 minutes! The office seemed unorganized in all aspects. I had not idea if the adults in the office were parents or actual staff administration. Later I realized there two of the adults were office administration but not once was I asked what I needed. I had to get her attention and she gave me a look like I was bothering her when she was not doing anything. I have been told by other parents (that we know) that they have also experienced the same. For this reason, I will not be sending my children to this school.

Have two boys in the Montessori program at Parkside... fantastic! Teachers are great and the community involvement is very good.

my daugeter hs bin in that school for 5 years now but now we moved but parkside is the best

Last modified Parkside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.