Bad
Good

i LOVE this school as my child always says when she get home from school

This was the first year my daughter attended Willow Cove and it was the best experience ever. They have the best principal ever, Ms. Kuhl is very proactive and very involved with the children as well as with the parents. If you have a problem with anything at all all you have to do is call the office and they will direct you to who you need to talk to.

My children just began this school year at Willow Cove, and they just love it. This was the first time that they attended a school and I didnt have to spend weeks with them crying and not wanting to go to school. The principal, teachers and office staff are all so friendly. I am hoping that my children will be able to complete their elementary grades at Willow Cove!

I absolutely love and commend the staff at Willow Cove. They work hard year after year to ensure the academic success of my children. They also have quite a few male teachers. I feel this is a wonderful addition to any school campus. It's important, especially for setting a good male role model in any child's life. I have met two male 5th grade teachers and was impressed by their academic knowledge as well as their goals of keeping school fun and creative. They understand that my children are more than just a test score, they are human beings. My children love attending school there and I would recommend any parent to bring their children to Willow Cove!

I love the fact that Willow Cove offers it's students the 'Dual Immersion' program.

We transfered our kids because we were very disappointed about this school's culture. We felt that all they care about was funding from state, instead of teaching quality and communications with parents. Children were not allowed to developing their creavity. Under the guildline of 'no kids left behind', the school focuses too much on academic side, but the START performance is till not improving. The positive part of this school is it's well maintained facility.

Last modified Willow Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.