Bad
Good

Posted July 06, 2011
i LOVE this school as my child always says when she get home from school

Posted July 14, 2009
This was the first year my daughter attended Willow Cove and it was the best experience ever. They have the best principal ever, Ms. Kuhl is very proactive and very involved with the children as well as with the parents. If you have a problem with anything at all all you have to do is call the office and they will direct you to who you need to talk to.

Posted September 30, 2008
My children just began this school year at Willow Cove, and they just love it. This was the first time that they attended a school and I didnt have to spend weeks with them crying and not wanting to go to school. The principal, teachers and office staff are all so friendly. I am hoping that my children will be able to complete their elementary grades at Willow Cove!

Posted August 18, 2007
I absolutely love and commend the staff at Willow Cove. They work hard year after year to ensure the academic success of my children. They also have quite a few male teachers. I feel this is a wonderful addition to any school campus. It's important, especially for setting a good male role model in any child's life. I have met two male 5th grade teachers and was impressed by their academic knowledge as well as their goals of keeping school fun and creative. They understand that my children are more than just a test score, they are human beings. My children love attending school there and I would recommend any parent to bring their children to Willow Cove!

Posted May 09, 2007
I love the fact that Willow Cove offers it's students the 'Dual Immersion' program.

Willow Cove Elementary School 2

Posted October 21, 2006
We transfered our kids because we were very disappointed about this school's culture. We felt that all they care about was funding from state, instead of teaching quality and communications with parents. Children were not allowed to developing their creavity. Under the guildline of 'no kids left behind', the school focuses too much on academic side, but the START performance is till not improving. The positive part of this school is it's well maintained facility.

Posted February 25, 2004
I firmly believe that my children are receiving the best education they could receive in a public school. On top of Willow Cove's commitment to the academic excellence of our children, the Principal and staff have an additional commitment to teaching 'life skills'. A well kept campus + a great staff = success!

Posted January 18, 2004
I am very happy with the level of teaching my son has gotten. Both of his teachers are exceptional in seeing the potential in my son & helping him to achieve it. The principal is very chain of command oriented but quite attuned to the parents questions and needs. She is dedicated as well as her VP and staff. If you are a parent who wants to get involved this is a place that will accommodate and appreciate your help. This school has a Parent Teacher Group that is up and coming.

Willow Cove Elementary School
1880 Hanlon Way, Pittsburg, CA  94565-3835
Last modified Willow Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.