Pittsburg, CA

Posted May 19, 2015
This is my daughter's first year.Iam very pleased.I love the family environment. The principal Mr.Siino, is a very caring man.The teachers work hard with your child to make them become winners in life.This is her last year so......big cheers for this top tier school.I highly recommend St.Peter Martyr school.

Posted May 19, 2014
I had my child swith to SPM after some pretty bad bullying, and my child has done so well here she has all A's and loves her teacher, and Mr Sino is a gem he has a strict no bullying rule, and hugs every child when they leave for the day! I wish I would have gone to SPM when I was child I love it!

Posted January 13, 2014
St. Peter Martyr School is a very good Catholic School. My child been doing excellent job academically & extra curricular activities. I salute the teachers, Principal & people who manages this School. There are no perfect school, some have flaws but St Peter management is trying their best to keep the school to have an excellent rating. Kudos to St Peter Martyr School of Pittsburg,Ca

St. Peter Martyr Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2013
School has no gym...no place for PE...teacher have favoritism! Mostof teachers are causasian...The are bulliesin school but Principal disregard such issues. My friend mother reported to Diocese of Oakland but nothing happenned.

Posted October 18, 2012
Excellent! I love this school.I have two children attending at St Peter Martyr School and we are very happy (my kids and me) What a wonderful school, I extremely recommend that. For 3 simple reasons.#1 Safe place #2 Very Potential social environment and academically; #3 Equal rights, equal treatment for every one, no clicks, no favoritism.

Posted September 21, 2009
This school is totally awesome!!! The principle and teachers really care and take time with all the students. I have 3 kids at this school, one who has been there since pre-k and is now in 6th!!!

St. Peter Martyr Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2005
very good school for 1-8th grade

Posted December 07, 2004
Excellent School. The education is wonderful, and the teachers are well equipt. My child recieved a wonderful education in a teriffic environment. Highly recomended. The only probelm I had was with sports, as from my point of view there was not enough time for practice, but as the principal specifically states, it is NOT a sports, but an education school, which is the way it should be if you have to choose.

Posted December 01, 2003
I have two daughters at SPM. My oldest has attended school for 9 years and will be moving on to high school next year. SPM has been a great place for my kids to develop, not only academically but spiriturally as well. My daughters have a great sense of community and give of themselves without being asked. They are both active in community activities and within the church. The leadership at SPM is outstanding! SPM has the best principal and vice-principal is the bay area. They manage to know all the children and take time to make sure the needs of each child is met. I am grateful for the time my children have spent at this school!

Posted October 06, 2003
My son has been attending SPM since the 6th grade and I am very pleased with his accomplishments and with SPM's teacher student involvement. I also feel secure knowing that my son is being taught good values for the future as well as for the during the present.

St. Peter Martyr Elementary School
425 West 4th Street, Pittsburg, CA  94565
Last modified St. Peter Martyr Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Peter Martyr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top