K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is my daughter's first year.Iam very pleased.I love the family environment. The principal Mr.Siino, is a very caring man.The teachers work hard with your child to make them become winners in life.This is her last year so......big cheers for this top tier school.I highly recommend St.Peter Martyr school.

I had my child swith to SPM after some pretty bad bullying, and my child has done so well here she has all A's and loves her teacher, and Mr Sino is a gem he has a strict no bullying rule, and hugs every child when they leave for the day! I wish I would have gone to SPM when I was child I love it!

St. Peter Martyr School is a very good Catholic School. My child been doing excellent job academically & extra curricular activities. I salute the teachers, Principal & people who manages this School. There are no perfect school, some have flaws but St Peter management is trying their best to keep the school to have an excellent rating. Kudos to St Peter Martyr School of Pittsburg,Ca

School has no gym...no place for PE...teacher have favoritism! Mostof teachers are causasian...The are bulliesin school but Principal disregard such issues. My friend mother reported to Diocese of Oakland but nothing happenned.

Excellent! I love this school.I have two children attending at St Peter Martyr School and we are very happy (my kids and me) What a wonderful school, I extremely recommend that. For 3 simple reasons.#1 Safe place #2 Very Potential social environment and academically; #3 Equal rights, equal treatment for every one, no clicks, no favoritism.

This school is totally awesome!!! The principle and teachers really care and take time with all the students. I have 3 kids at this school, one who has been there since pre-k and is now in 6th!!!

Last modified St. Peter Martyr Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8