Posted May 19, 2014
I had my child swith to SPM after some pretty bad bullying, and my child has done so well here she has all A's and loves her teacher, and Mr Sino is a gem he has a strict no bullying rule, and hugs every child when they leave for the day! I wish I would have gone to SPM when I was child I love it!

Posted January 13, 2014
St. Peter Martyr School is a very good Catholic School. My child been doing excellent job academically & extra curricular activities. I salute the teachers, Principal & people who manages this School. There are no perfect school, some have flaws but St Peter management is trying their best to keep the school to have an excellent rating. Kudos to St Peter Martyr School of Pittsburg,Ca

St. Peter Martyr Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2013
School has no gym...no place for PE...teacher have favoritism! Mostof teachers are causasian...The are bulliesin school but Principal disregard such issues. My friend mother reported to Diocese of Oakland but nothing happenned.

Posted October 18, 2012
Excellent! I love this school.I have two children attending at St Peter Martyr School and we are very happy (my kids and me) What a wonderful school, I extremely recommend that. For 3 simple reasons.#1 Safe place #2 Very Potential social environment and academically; #3 Equal rights, equal treatment for every one, no clicks, no favoritism.

St. Peter Martyr Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted September 21, 2009
This school is totally awesome!!! The principle and teachers really care and take time with all the students. I have 3 kids at this school, one who has been there since pre-k and is now in 6th!!!

St. Peter Martyr Elementary School 1

Posted September 29, 2005
very good school for 1-8th grade

St. Peter Martyr Elementary School
425 West 4th Street, Pittsburg, CA  94565
Last modified St. Peter Martyr Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Peter Martyr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top