K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I like how the teachers here are great! They really care about their students. Especially, in the preschool!

I attended this school for the first 8 years of my life beginning at the age 2 1/2 years old. I must that although I do prefer public school because it teaches you how to socialize better than a private school due to the amount of students going to this school, It gave me a very good head start in my education and I do not regret going here although socializing was not very easy here it still gave my the good basis of school and the discipline that I needed as a child. I realized that at now at the age 14 years old that this school made me into the intelligent mature person I am today and I would recommend this school to any parent looking for a good education for their child. I don't regret it and yes, at first your child might not like the school (I mean think about it what child likes going to school honestly?) and yes it is expensive but the education you receive at this school is well worth it.

Children went here for three, the first three years were wonderful, and then the changed and let go of their best staff and the school went down hill.

My son went here for Kindergarten last year. When he first started I was a little skeptical that it would provide more than a public school but the public schools being what they are lately we decided to try it. I have to say we are thoroughly impressed with the school, the faculty and the academics. The class sizes are small which may attribute to more one on one attention but I would not ask for it any other way. Not only do we as the parents enjoy the school but my child loves going to school too.

I can't even rate this school. My daughter went to CCS from preschool through the 4th grade. Big changes in the school starting with Pastor Dan leaving. Then the Miller's. The school became all money, money, money. When my daughter went to public school for 5th grade, she learned a whole lot more and loves public school. I think we pulled her out just in time!

I agree completely with the 3 most recent posts. CCS used to be a small, successful elementary & middle school, but when they began adding HS grades [one a year] and went for their accreditation, they tried to be something they are not, got too big for their britches, lost sight of the children and their needs, and went downhill, fast, taking our children with them. Our daughter no longer enjoys school, and destroyed her interest in reading. Unfortunately, CCS is only one of two private schools in out town, and the other [Catholic] is all the way across town and has a lonnggg waiting list. And you only send your child to Pittsburg Secondary [6 -12] if you want them to learn the finer points of gang warfare and street diplomacy. We're moving to Clovis for one reason, and one reason only: our daughter's high school education.

My daughter is in her third year ay Christian Center and although it started great, the school is going downhill fast over the past year. As a involved parent, I find the leadership non-responsive and more worried about the business aspect instead of the quality of education or environment. Christian Center has gone from a elite and wonderful place to learn to a very 'average' institution at an 'elite' price. I do feel that some of the staff genuinely care about the mission, but there is a definite change for the worst of late.

Last modified Christian Center School is a Private school that serves grades K-12