Bad
Good

If your child is referred to George Key, do not despair! The staff is of the best quality and they adore our kids! I can't imagine mu child anywhere else.

Having the faculty work with us on her IEP, we managed to get more therapy than we thought we could. With a 3:1 ratio in her class, our daughter receives plenty of individualized attention as well as learning how to socialize with other children. She is excited about attending school every day and is happy and talkative when she returns home. I feel she is well loved and taken care of. Problems are brought to my attention immediately and we work together on things like potty, requests, behavior and following directions. It's nice to feel that my daughter is in a safe and caring environment at all times. I think GK has been the best place for her to be at this time and am very thankful for them, as well as all those parents who help out where I am not able to!

Given the challenges our kids face, George Key is truly a great start for many kids who need close supervision and instruction. My daughter started when she was 3 and has made a lot of improvement. I am confident that with their help she'll continue to grow and make further progress. I truly appreciate and admire all the hard work that her classroom teacher, speech therapist and aides do for her and the others in the classroom. It's a little scary at first when you see various disabilities but the close instruction and small classroom size has actually helped her. The teachers are constantly challenging my daughter which is what every parent wants. And they're open to parents' suggestions and trying new ways to achieve the IEP goals.

Last modified George Key School is a Public school that serves grades K-6