Placentia, CA

Valadez Middle School Academy 5

Posted October 30, 2013
I am a parent and my oldest attended this school for 8th grade and my youngest attended 6-8th grade after moving to the area from the Long Beach USD. The biggest concerns I had was that my kids were White in a predominately Hispanic school and they wouldn't fit in and make friends. Not knowing the area I was concerned with safety. Valadez has been recognized by Orange County for it's policy to be inclusive...which I've seen on countless occasions. In 3 years never had any issue with safety. I would say this school REALLY is thoughtful on how to teach kids. Meaning if a method isn't working, they figure out what will work. Lots of activities, great music program, robotics, community service, after school program, tutoring, newest school in the district so everything is new and has the best technology. If your kids go to Valadez, parents should get involved in the classroom, PTA, Music Boosters, etc. Over the summer kids got to partner with students from east coast on medical equipment in program with UCI. New things coming with introduction to engineering. Administration, teachers, front office, custodial, parking, etc. earn an A+!

Valadez Middle School Academy 0

Posted March 15, 2010
This school can be very strict in a way kids could suceed in life, and punishment could be a less harsh on the students. The staff in very willing to help students on many things. The counslers are there for us when we don't have anyone for us, so I do find this school very caring. I do go to this school I'm not just saying this for the heck if it. This school is the best way to ' Soar On ' Written by: Tiffani Nguyen

Valadez Middle School Academy 0

Posted January 08, 2010
This school doesnt belive students even if it the truth

Valadez Middle School Academy 5

Posted August 25, 2009
Its an exellent school .Itshows how the staff are really involved in caring for students grades,problems etc.

Valadez Middle School Academy
161 East La Jolla Street, Placentia, CA  92870
Last modified Valadez Middle School Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valadez Middle School Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top