Bad
Good

Posted February 18, 2013
Absolutely love this school! Two kids enrolled since kindergarten and the oldest is going to finish there this year. One child had some needs that the teacher addressed and continues to help with. She did not sit on it and let someone else deal with my child. So grateful for the love of teaching that's so evident! There's lots of parental involvement (of course, there could always be more...). My kids teachers have always been approachable and easy to talk with when needed.

Posted February 22, 2012
Wagner is a wonderful learning environment. I have a 2nd grader and kindergardener this year. The teachers are great and my kids love learning. I am also impressed with the principal, Mr. Brown. He has the right priorities, in my view. It's not about school spirit, it's about the children's safety and helping them grow into smart and responsible citizens.

Charles Wagner Elementary School 1

Posted April 12, 2011
I am glad that other parents are experiencing some better results than I did when I had my daughter enrolled here. The teachers always seemed grumpy and not very happy to be there. The school itself didn't seem to have spirit. The feel was institutional. I didn't like it. I'm happy that we moved from here. Our daughter seems to be much happier going to school now.

Posted March 19, 2010
This is my son's first year at Wagner. His kindergarten teacher is just amazing. He has learned so much this year. The teachers at Wagner are caring and very capable. The parent involvement at this school is also excellent. I very much recommend Wagner to any parent.

Posted October 06, 2009
I attended Wagner Elementary School many years ago. I liked going to school as a child and I enjoyed learning from my teachers. Now,as a parent, I am fortunate to have my child attend Wagner. I feel the teachers are very involved and care about my childs education and well being.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the community feeling at the school and the cooperation between teachers and parents. Everyone always has the students best interest at heart

Charles Wagner Elementary School 1

Posted June 04, 2009
Our family just moved to Placentia 3 years ago. The school year of '06-'07 was wonderful, where I was happy with the experienced teachers and the academic. Then starting 2 years ago, they started getting new teachers who did not know what they were doing. I felt that my kids were being treated like guinea pigs, where the teachers had to use new text books to see if it was worth using. With the combination of new teachers who had no experience and new books on trial, the children are the ones who suffered.

Posted May 21, 2009
Am absolutely gratefull for the fantastic job the teachers are doing. They care about their students.

Posted October 04, 2006
We are new to Wagner this year. So far so good. Seems to be a great school with good parent involvement. The teachers seem nice and qualified. Again, this is our first year, and we are impressed thus far.

Posted May 23, 2006
Terrific School! Teachers are fair and are aware of student needs.

717 East Yorba Linda Boulevard, Placentia, CA  92870-3008
Last modified Charles Wagner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Wagner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top