Bad
Good

Absolutely love this school! Two kids enrolled since kindergarten and the oldest is going to finish there this year. One child had some needs that the teacher addressed and continues to help with. She did not sit on it and let someone else deal with my child. So grateful for the love of teaching that's so evident! There's lots of parental involvement (of course, there could always be more...). My kids teachers have always been approachable and easy to talk with when needed.

Wagner is a wonderful learning environment. I have a 2nd grader and kindergardener this year. The teachers are great and my kids love learning. I am also impressed with the principal, Mr. Brown. He has the right priorities, in my view. It's not about school spirit, it's about the children's safety and helping them grow into smart and responsible citizens.

I am glad that other parents are experiencing some better results than I did when I had my daughter enrolled here. The teachers always seemed grumpy and not very happy to be there. The school itself didn't seem to have spirit. The feel was institutional. I didn't like it. I'm happy that we moved from here. Our daughter seems to be much happier going to school now.

This is my son's first year at Wagner. His kindergarten teacher is just amazing. He has learned so much this year. The teachers at Wagner are caring and very capable. The parent involvement at this school is also excellent. I very much recommend Wagner to any parent.

I attended Wagner Elementary School many years ago. I liked going to school as a child and I enjoyed learning from my teachers. Now,as a parent, I am fortunate to have my child attend Wagner. I feel the teachers are very involved and care about my childs education and well being.

I love the community feeling at the school and the cooperation between teachers and parents. Everyone always has the students best interest at heart

Our family just moved to Placentia 3 years ago. The school year of '06-'07 was wonderful, where I was happy with the experienced teachers and the academic. Then starting 2 years ago, they started getting new teachers who did not know what they were doing. I felt that my kids were being treated like guinea pigs, where the teachers had to use new text books to see if it was worth using. With the combination of new teachers who had no experience and new books on trial, the children are the ones who suffered.

Am absolutely gratefull for the fantastic job the teachers are doing. They care about their students.

We are new to Wagner this year. So far so good. Seems to be a great school with good parent involvement. The teachers seem nice and qualified. Again, this is our first year, and we are impressed thus far.

Last modified Charles Wagner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.