Placentia, CA

Posted November 24, 2014
The staff of this school is able to bless each of the students with a magnificent caring attitude. This school has a very long history of excellent performance in turning around students lives. We believe that this is the best school by far in the PYLUSD.

Posted August 16, 2009
This school was the best ever! I will never have enough words to say how comfortable i felt here. This school was like my 2nd home. The staff cared so much. That when I graduated I was in tears just thinking I would never come back. Parents look down on their children because this is a continuation school. I say do not be ashamed. Be proud! el camino is an awesome school and if I could send my children there I would in a heart beat. I felt like I was someone here not just another student in a big school. Thanks to the staff there I got through high school which was something i thought i would never do. El camino real high staff thank you. I miss you all and thanks for everything.

El Camino Real Continuation High School 0

Posted March 24, 2009
Other review is perfect description. El Camino allows students to work as hard, or not, as they choose to. Its up to the students. Sort of a college-like teacher approach.

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted April 24, 2008

Posted September 21, 2005
El Camino Real is a great high school! The teachers are all very, highly qualified and really care about helping each student to reach their highest potential. For students who would otherwise, 'fall through the cracks', El Camino is the answer to our prayers.

El Camino Real Continuation High School
1351 East Orangethorpe Avenue, Placentia, CA  92870
Last modified El Camino Real Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
El Camino Real Continuation High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top