Placentia, CA

Golden Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2014
Give me your tattooed and the tasteless where class is not about class and teachings well that is a relatively moot topic.

Posted August 28, 2013
After three years @ Wagner Elementary our kid moved to this school for her GATE program 4th grade. Wow, what a difference in schooling within the same school district. Teachers here really care to impart knowledge on the kids. Drama and Theater programs are also really good here. Overall we are satisfied with the decision to move our kid over here.

Posted May 29, 2013
Golden is an exceptional school. Both of my kids are enrolled at Golden. For both my kids---I am blessed with wonderful teachers. My daughter is going to be in GATE program and I can't wait to find out what is instore for her and all the different stuff she is going to explore...... Overall Golden is an awesome school.

Posted March 21, 2012
My daughter is currently enrolled in the 5th grade Gate Magnet program. We came from another school that only offered "cluster" program. HUGE difference!!! Mrs. Bradley is involved, in tune with each and every step of the students' progress. The students are "truly LEARNING" & not just getting A's or B's. She teaches good study habits & skills that will be useful for years to come. The students are more competent, confidence & excelled academically beyond all expectations. At our previous school, I complained that my child just temporarily "remembers" materials to score high on tests. she then forgets a month or so later. We saw this pattern of teaching at Lakeview & discussed it with her teacher & principal. They didn't care as long as she score high. But at GOLDEN, the children are challenged & thrive in a more constructive, academically oriented environment. Mrs. Bradley is THE BEST TEACHER!!! She recognizes the students' strengths & weaknesses & works WITH THEM everyday to bring them up to par. I didn't know teachers like her still existed, one who truly cares about the children and their progress.

Posted October 21, 2010
This is our first year at Golden and it has been a great experience so far. Coming from a Private environment, the only weakness I see in the academics is the Math and of course, the class sizes are big. Neverheless, the experience has still been a positive one and my daughter really enjoys it!

Posted October 10, 2009
The parents and teachers involved with my children at the school are top notch. With the current economic situation in the state, these folks go above and beyond to make sure that it does not have any effect on the learning experience at the childs level. Let the adults worry about the money issues and keeps the kids focused on learning.

Golden Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2008
Golden is an excellent school. I have 2 children that attend the school and they both have good teachers and enjoy being at the school. I also feel Golden has stronger emphasis on academics than other schools that my children has previously attended. My only complaint is the class size for the 4th graders (36). Class size should never be this large for a elementary school and the teacher to student ratio. Other than that, Golden is a fantastic school.

Posted October 12, 2007
Mrs McDonald is an excellent teacher. She really cares about her students, especially my daughter who has special needs. God bless Mrs McDonald.

Golden Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2007
Golden is a wonderful school, my fifth grader and kindergartener are very happy with both their teachers. My older daughter has complained about recess being too crowded but I don't believe this takes away from the high quality of education that is being provided at Golden.

Posted September 10, 2007
Golden is an incredible elementary school with involved parents, dedicated teachers, and a supportive administrator. Mrs. Beeuwsaert is a welcome addition to our Golden community! At recess the 600 students are closely supervised by several teachers, and the primary and upper grade students have separate lunch times. I applaud the staff at Golden for taking such great care of my children's academic, safety, and social needs.

Golden Elementary School
740 East Golden Avenue, Placentia, CA  92870
Last modified Golden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Golden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top