Placentia, CA
After care: No

Kraemer Middle School 2

Posted November 03, 2014
My son is in GATE program..... All the teachers are not really teaching but, they all mentioned since the kids are in GATE they supposed to be good..... what ??????? Do we really need a school like this.....
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 02, 2013
I got to Kraemer and i am in the GATE program, newspaper, and band. I love this school!

Posted August 22, 2013
Kraemer Middle school is excellent school. there is GATE - Gift And Talent Education program. My son study in Kraemer Middle school, when he take middle school class, he also take high school class since Valencia high school is next door of Kraemer middle school. he walk to high school, Therefore, my son have more time to take a lot of AP, IB class during high school time. He is Val Tech student. Now he is in UC San Diego, Computer Science. his first year of college is already reach third year class in his college. Kraemer middle school and Valencia High school's teacher are very great!!! I am so appreciate their work. Valencia High School always win top 3 Academic Decathlon in Orange County and top 15 in State, Kraemer Middle and Valencia High are excellence and top schools!!!

Posted August 13, 2012
My daughter just finished her eighth grade year at KMS. I am so glad that I chose for her to attend this school even though I could have sent her to another in the district. She really enjoyed all the activities that the school has to offer including the Jazz Band. She did not qualify for GATE but she did work in the Honor's classes and feels she is ready for going to Valencia HS where she was accepted into the IB Program. I saw that her teachers care about her and really helped her learn a ton. I am sure she will do well on her standardized test because her teachers taught her classes in a very engaging manner. She especially liked her Honor's Language Arts classes even though they were very demanding. She looked forward to that class everyday and her teacher would even come on weekends to support her in her dance team performances. I would strongly recommend this school to anyone who has a choice. Kraemer has improved tremendously in the past ten years and is the best middle school option for PYLUSD parents and their children-- they really teach the WHOLE child!

Posted November 24, 2010
I love this school. it's one of the best schools I ever been too. The staff are great they are cool and goof around with the us and are very understanding.The teachers are amazing.

Posted September 18, 2010
This school has been good educator for my child. He like this school very much and I send him there for GATE. He participate in Science Olympiad and like activities. Only one thing I change because he come home sad when his English teacher say she Christian. We have respect for all religion but she teach this and confuse him. He very nice boy and go to temple and very smart. I afraid to talk to principal. He love this school but not have same English teacher now so we hope 8th grade at Kraemer be good. PTA president very nice lady.

Kraemer Middle School 3

Posted November 03, 2009
My teachers are nice, the facilty is nice, the students? not so much. the school is great, but some students just cant control themselves. thats the down part.

Posted April 28, 2009
Excellent programs for every level of student. Terrific music programs too. Very supportive teaching staff and friendly student centered approach.

Posted April 09, 2009
this school is the nest school ever . i ahev persoaly been to over 4 diffrent middle schools and this one is the best they actually care for your education here and there extra curricular activites are wonderful .

Posted January 13, 2009
I have moved around a lot in the last few years and this school is the best i have seen. My child was not motivated and after getting enrolled in some great programs like MIT and SERV she has started to raise her grades. Teachers at this school care about their students.

Kraemer Middle School
645 North Angelina Drive, Placentia, CA  92870
Last modified Kraemer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kraemer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top