Bad
Good

Ruby Drive Elementary is fantastic! The ratings are deceiving since a good portion of the students are ESL learners. So, it doesn't truly reflect the actual quality of academic support, which I've found to be far above average. I am grateful for the attentive teachers and staff... As a parent, I have always found everyone to be accessible and invested in my child's success.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My child has loved all his teachers at Ruby Drife. He has ADHD and every one of them has given him the attention and support he has needed to be successful.

Great.... The office staff is always cautious about outside lurking around the outer boundary of the school grounds, and walk students from room to room. I like the caring.

The school is predominantly hispanic, and much of the instruction, activities and information is given in Spanish, Mexican holidays are very big and Anglo, Asian, and Black children are in the minority. The demographic does reflect the neighborhood where the school is located. I am delighted with the extra care and education my children have recieved. I find it profitable to have my anglo children exposed to different cultures, especially one that is going to be predominant in their future.

This school is not a good school.It should have a gate program and nicer teachers.Plus I think that there is too much pressure on the kids.I think that there shouldnt be uniform!

Both of my children began their academic career in Kindergarten and currently attend 3rd and 6th grades at Ruby Drive. I believe the school administration, teachers, and staff members are great and wonderful overall. A;l parents whose students attend Ruby Drive have a responsibility to ensure the academic success of their child and by partaking in their child's PTA/ school activities. I know that many of us work and have little free time, but for our children's sakes, we need to become more involved in our child's daily activities such reviewing homework and talking about their day at school. No school is perfect, improvement is always possible. We also need to instill in our children the importance of cultural diversity and tolerance for differences of op. These children are the future, let's work together to encourage and support them to do their best!

Last modified Ruby Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.