Posted April 17, 2014
Great.... The office staff is always cautious about outside lurking around the outer boundary of the school grounds, and walk students from room to room. I like the caring.

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted April 16, 2008
The school is predominantly hispanic, and much of the instruction, activities and information is given in Spanish, Mexican holidays are very big and Anglo, Asian, and Black children are in the minority. The demographic does reflect the neighborhood where the school is located. I am delighted with the extra care and education my children have recieved. I find it profitable to have my anglo children exposed to different cultures, especially one that is going to be predominant in their future.

Ruby Drive Elementary School 0

Posted December 20, 2007
This school is not a good school.It should have a gate program and nicer teachers.Plus I think that there is too much pressure on the kids.I think that there shouldnt be uniform!

Posted October 03, 2007
Both of my children began their academic career in Kindergarten and currently attend 3rd and 6th grades at Ruby Drive. I believe the school administration, teachers, and staff members are great and wonderful overall. A;l parents whose students attend Ruby Drive have a responsibility to ensure the academic success of their child and by partaking in their child's PTA/ school activities. I know that many of us work and have little free time, but for our children's sakes, we need to become more involved in our child's daily activities such reviewing homework and talking about their day at school. No school is perfect, improvement is always possible. We also need to instill in our children the importance of cultural diversity and tolerance for differences of op. These children are the future, let's work together to encourage and support them to do their best!

Posted September 18, 2006
I couldn't be more happier with my decision to send her to Ruby Drive. She started there in 2nd Grade is now in 5th and we have been extremely blessed with her Teachers, they're 'exceptional!' The Staff is professional & courteous, the programs offered are extremely enjoyed by my child and myself. I couldn't be any happier with the education my child is receiving there at Ruby Drive.- Tamara

Ruby Drive Elementary School 2

Posted April 09, 2006
I will be glad when we move. The parent participation is great and the teachers are wonderful. However, the principal's apathy to non-spanish-speaking students is offensive and deconstructive.

Posted January 12, 2006
I can only speak to the kindergarten classes right now, but it is a great school. The teacher is warm and caring towards parents and children; she is such an ideal kindergarten teacher. A new math/science program is available for kindergarten this semester. There is also an optional Kindergarten Extended Day program twice a week which focuses on advancing music and arts skills. Once a week I get a packet of information for parents with a calendar of events and other announcements. I always feel welcome in the main office and the staff are helpful. Overall, we have had a great experience with this school. I'm not sure about extracurricular activities as none are available for kindergarteners.

Ruby Drive Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2003

Ruby Drive Elementary School
601 Ruby Drive, Placentia, CA  92870
(714) 996-1921
Last modified Ruby Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruby Drive Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top