Placentia, CA

Posted January 25, 2015
We just moved to the district last year and so far we really love it. Teachers seem very involved and my daughter is both an art and multimedia class beyond her core classes. She is also in Science Olympiad after school. Kids are super-nice and friendly. We are really happy with the decision to move into this school district.

Col. J. K. Tuffree Middle School 4

Posted June 24, 2012
Can't wait for the eighth grade year!! So excited!! P.S Im The last comment 2!!!

Col. J. K. Tuffree Middle School 3

Posted September 11, 2011
Second week of school and my daughter still doesn't know what classes she will take. Her schedule was full of mistakes and now, she doesn't even know where to go tomorrow. They gave her the wrong math book, then she got the wrong chorus class.... As a parent, I wish I could have received a notification at least, because I do not know myself what is going on.

Posted September 01, 2011
This school has impressed us so far! Cant wait for the2011-12 year to begin. Our daughter is excited

Posted September 11, 2009
Im new here and my first day was great :) I met some really nice people I now call my friends!! Im happy to be here!

Col. J. K. Tuffree Middle School 2

Posted July 19, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
My son is doing really well at this school. he likes his teachers. The teachers are doing a tremendous job.

Posted April 20, 2009
Fabulous school! The principal is very friendly and at the same time very skilled in running a fabulous instructinal program! My son is very happy here and he is held accountable for his work!

Posted December 03, 2008
My son just started at this school.Its a wonderful school,great learning enviroment,my son is excelling academically well and enjoys going to school,cant imagine him going anywhere else,im so glad he is at this school.

Posted October 08, 2008
I don't think i've ever been at a better school. Everyday I learn something new, and it always ends up helping me. I always feel as though I know at least something about any subject! I'm so happy here!

Col. J. K. Tuffree Middle School
2151 North Kraemer Boulevard, Placentia, CA  92870
Last modified Col. J. K. Tuffree Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Col. J. K. Tuffree Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top