Placerville, CA

Herbert C. Green Middle School 5

Posted May 31, 2008
My wife and I have had the pleasure of having all three of our children attend and graduate from Herbert Green Middle School. The Principal, Mr. Smith and the teaching staff at Herbert Green Middle (of which there are to many great teachers to list!) have been wonderful. . Herbert Green is a place where academic and athletic expectations are set high and respect of your fellow student is the norm.It has prepared my children well for next step,with one now at Cal poly SLO, one currently at Union Mine High School and one bound for Union Mine next year. Herbert Green is a great place.

Herbert C. Green Middle School 5

Posted August 18, 2004
Principal Tim Smith is outstanding as an principal-administrator. He has been extremely receptive to my wife and I in guiding our 13 year old son through his school. Our son has attended H-G since coming from the Bay area 3 years ago. Our son maintains a 4.0 GPA, plays in band and is on the varsity basketball team. 'GATE' programs are available at H-G for those students who are motivated and want a challenge. This is an outstanding school just before their kids graduate and move onto Union Mine High School in El Dorado, Ca.

Herbert C. Green Middle School
3781 Forni Road, Placerville, CA  95667
Last modified Herbert C. Green Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Herbert C. Green Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top