Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great environment and very good school .Especially Ms Mitchell who is 1st grade teacher is amazing and wonderful. My daughter learns lots of things from the school . I'm happy that my daughter is part of the Gregory gardens.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I love Gregory gardens.Especially teachers and environment. Ms Mitchell who is first grade teacher is amazing. I'm happy that my daughter is part of this.

My son has been here for several years and I am thrilled with the principal and teachers. The school is small, so the principal really gets to know the parents and kids. The teachers are dedicated and enthusiastic. The school does not get a huge budget, so the PTA really steps it up with programs and parent involvement. Our son is excelling in all areas academically and socially! We are so happy to be in such a wonderful neighborhood school. Two thumbs up!

This is an excellent school. The Principal is beyond dedicated and the teachers are amazing. It is smaller than the other Elementary Schools in the area which allows for a more personal experience. My son has thrived here and I look forward to my daughter doing the same.

My 2 daughters went here and one just graduated a few days ago. Excellent school. Thre are extra help programs, tons of parent involvement and the teachers are excellent. When my baby gets older I hope she can go here too.

Fair, patient and experience educators with an excellent leader ( principal ) . My son seems to appreciate going to school daily.

We have had a great experience with Gregory Gardens in Kindergarten this year. Great teacher, staff and Principal. Very "real world", down-to-earth school.

The principal at this school is phenomenal. Her love of the students is evident every day! I am happy to have my son at this school!

I feel lucky to have my school close to my house and my son going there. Edcation is the most important think in the life and we have more than that i this nice school with the best efforts and communication from the principal and teachers by e mail, phone or in person. You feel there like you are in family and i will be sad the day my son moves to middle. Anyway i will be always in deep appreciation with the Gregory Gardens School .

Due to the limitations of the district's budget constraints, this family rates Gregory Gardens above average; however, we rate the dedication of the principal, teachers, PTA, and parents as excellent. The new principal is an amazing tour de force who is committed to the school's success and of all who attend. We value the sense of community this neighborhood school provides, as well as the higher level of diversity than other nearby schools. The school actively promotes respect and provides a safe environment to learn and play. Our child thinks the school '...is the one that kids should attend.' What better words could be said?

Last modified Gregory Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.