Pleasant Hill, CA

Posted June 16, 2013
My 2 daughters went here and one just graduated a few days ago. Excellent school. Thre are extra help programs, tons of parent involvement and the teachers are excellent. When my baby gets older I hope she can go here too.

Posted May 10, 2012
We have had a great experience with Gregory Gardens in Kindergarten this year. Great teacher, staff and Principal. Very "real world", down-to-earth school.

Gregory Gardens Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2012
The principal at this school is phenomenal. Her love of the students is evident every day! I am happy to have my son at this school!

Posted October 31, 2010
I feel lucky to have my school close to my house and my son going there. Edcation is the most important think in the life and we have more than that i this nice school with the best efforts and communication from the principal and teachers by e mail, phone or in person. You feel there like you are in family and i will be sad the day my son moves to middle. Anyway i will be always in deep appreciation with the Gregory Gardens School .

Gregory Gardens Elementary School 4

Posted January 05, 2010
Due to the limitations of the district's budget constraints, this family rates Gregory Gardens above average; however, we rate the dedication of the principal, teachers, PTA, and parents as excellent. The new principal is an amazing tour de force who is committed to the school's success and of all who attend. We value the sense of community this neighborhood school provides, as well as the higher level of diversity than other nearby schools. The school actively promotes respect and provides a safe environment to learn and play. Our child thinks the school '...is the one that kids should attend.' What better words could be said?

Posted November 17, 2009

Gregory Gardens Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2009
I am really happy with Gregory Gardens Elementary. The teachers are professional & kind. The children are well behaved. My favorite part has been making personal connections with neighbors who are well educated professionals like myself. We take our children's life experiences seriously and want our children to receive a good education. Sometimes Gregory Gardens gets an unfair rap because the test scores don't accurately reflect the full time students. Many neighborhood children go to neighboring schools because the rumor on the streets are that our school isn't as good as others. This creates vacancies that are temporarily filled throughout the school year by children from all over MDUSD. Many children whose scores show up on our records have only been in our school for a few weeks. Most of my peers' children excel academically and score very high on the standardized tests. I love our community school!

Posted February 01, 2009
Gregory Gardens is an excellent school. I have 4 children. 1 has already moved on to middle school and attended K-5 at GG, I currently have a 1st grader there and my baby daughter will attend there in about 4 years. Over the course of the years, the school has grown and parent participation has increased, which is truly the key to all great schools. When you have a strong PTA working in partnership with the administration, in a recession, and programs are NOT being cut but programs are actually being added to support all of the children. I am very proud of GG.

Gregory Gardens Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2009
I think this is school is doing an excellent work. It is working for my children

Posted December 16, 2007
Gregory gardens is the best. I wish they have a after school reading program to help kids speed up their reading. Homework club needs to be a little be more pushy, and teachers are great! We just need more help with after school programs available!

Gregory Gardens Elementary School
1 Corritone Court, Pleasant Hill, CA  94523
Last modified Gregory Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gregory Gardens Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top