Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I was apprehensive to have my daughter attend this school because the score online was lower than the other surrounding schools. Boy was I glad I decided to go to this school! It's such a gem! Teachers are fantastic, principal is one of the best (earned administrator of the year last year), custodians are super friendly, office staff are like family and know every child so well. PTA is very prominent , and there are so many amazing families too. My children both love attending Gregory Gardens. And my husband I and love it too. Is so great sending your children to a thief community school. I always know there is a parent to help out if I ever need it.

Great teacher wonderful school. Great principle. Great environment for kids parents are really involved. Miss Rosa is a wonderful kindergarten teacher.

Great environment and very good school .Especially Ms Mitchell who is 1st grade teacher is amazing and wonderful. My daughter learns lots of things from the school . I'm happy that my daughter is part of the Gregory gardens.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I love Gregory gardens.Especially teachers and environment. Ms Mitchell who is first grade teacher is amazing. I'm happy that my daughter is part of this.

My son has been here for several years and I am thrilled with the principal and teachers. The school is small, so the principal really gets to know the parents and kids. The teachers are dedicated and enthusiastic. The school does not get a huge budget, so the PTA really steps it up with programs and parent involvement. Our son is excelling in all areas academically and socially! We are so happy to be in such a wonderful neighborhood school. Two thumbs up!

This is an excellent school. The Principal is beyond dedicated and the teachers are amazing. It is smaller than the other Elementary Schools in the area which allows for a more personal experience. My son has thrived here and I look forward to my daughter doing the same.

My 2 daughters went here and one just graduated a few days ago. Excellent school. Thre are extra help programs, tons of parent involvement and the teachers are excellent. When my baby gets older I hope she can go here too.

Fair, patient and experience educators with an excellent leader ( principal ) . My son seems to appreciate going to school daily.

We have had a great experience with Gregory Gardens in Kindergarten this year. Great teacher, staff and Principal. Very "real world", down-to-earth school.

The principal at this school is phenomenal. Her love of the students is evident every day! I am happy to have my son at this school!

Last modified Gregory Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.