Pleasant Hill, CA

Posted April 30, 2014
We are just way too fabulous for u . SWAG= Sequoia We Are Giants. STAY FIERCE SMS!!!

Posted March 19, 2014
I attended Sequoia Middle School all three years and I am so happy I did. The students were mostly very kind and welcoming, the teachers were all fantastic and got all students engaged, and the activities such as leadership, drama, and their many diverse clubs were so much fun and worth doing. Each student strives to excel, and each teacher supports them in doing so. I love how they would reward good grades with free lunches and homework passes! I miss it so much! If you are currently attending Sequoia, make the most of it because that experience is one of a kind!

Posted November 20, 2013
I go to this school as a sixth grader and even though I am new, I feel like I fit in because there is no bullying and everyone, including the eighth graders are friendly.

Posted October 20, 2013
It was so hard for me to choose which middle i wanted to go to back when i was in 5th grade. Until then I got accepted in Sequoia and i wasn't sure how I was suppose to feel. On my first day, i found a few of my friends there but I was sad that most of my friends weren't there though I made new friends and no bullies. The bulletin told me about the events at school and my teachers were nice. I rarely ever see bullies in the school but I still see gossipers.

Posted September 26, 2013
Sequoia Middle School is a great school. My child goes to this school and she always comes back feeling positive and is always participating in school activities. I personally love the school because of the block schedule, making it easier on my schedule and on my child's. I don't know anything that Sequoia could possible improve on. It's wonderful and the staff are just as amazing. Sequoia Middle School is a great school and helps my child's learings easier.

Posted June 28, 2012
I am a current student at Sequoia Middle School. It is a great school! I love all my teachers. The students are all so welcoming and great. I have met some great friends here. The teachers are friendly,caring, and even funny! They make learning fun! I love coming to school. But, every school has drama. Thats only part I hate. Otherwise, great school LOVE IT!

Posted February 06, 2012
I find the teachers and administration very accessable-we have been happy here. The rotation classes in 6th and 7th grade are tricky because you don't always get what you want, but all rotation classes seem good. The music program has had a lot of turnover in teachers.

Sequoia Middle School 2

Posted January 27, 2012
I do not like this school! I was bullied and beat up! It's not the school, teachers, or staff! It is the students! Some are great students and so nice, but other students don't try hard and are disrespectful! They are cruel and have no monitor on what they say! - Current Student

Posted December 26, 2010
The best middle school in my area. The kids are friendly and it is a great school if math isn't your strong suite. We have many electives such as woodshop, art, hands on tech, spanish , french, german, drama and academic success. The only problem is lunch you have to get their fast or else there wont be any good food left!

Posted November 01, 2009
It's the best school ever! The coolest core teacher to me is MR. DODSON!!!!!!(in 6th grade) the rotation classes are really fun! Drama is well, drama with funny monologues. Or dramatic ones too! HOT( hands on technology) is really fun! you get to make a lip sync video. in wood shop, you get to make awesome projects like gum ball machines! the clubs are awesome ER! But one thing, is DONT GO @ LUNCH LATE! you wont have anything 2 eat! the school isnt really big so you wont get lost on school grounds!!!! when my name got chosen i was so exited!!!!!!!!!!!

Sequoia Middle School
265 Boyd Road, Pleasant Hill, CA  94523
Last modified Sequoia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sequoia Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top