Pleasant Hill, CA

Posted January 04, 2012
This school and parish are a bright spot in the life of our family. Our son is getting a religious based education to prepare him for success in the world. As parents, we have lots of involvement in making the school and parish what it is. Therefore, we feel a huge sense of community and friendship. Love, love, love CTK!

Posted April 14, 2010
It provides a strong sense of Christian Catholic community and offers a strong academic curriculum. The Catholic social teaching in the curriculum includes social justice, service, values and history.

Posted October 06, 2009
Christ the King is warm, inviting and has a wonderful community of teachers, students, parents and staff.

Posted September 18, 2009
CTK offers a positive &nd nurturing learning environment. The school and the church work closely to create a community of service.

Posted September 05, 2008
As a former student of Christ the King, all I can say is that miss it very much. The school provides a safe learning environment with very dedicated teachers who sincerely care about your well-being. After recently entering a public high school I now release the value of such an education and am very grateful of my parent's decision to send me there. I've found that they taught me well beyond the average curriculum of public schools. Christ the King does an amazing job teaching tolerance and equality, and I greatly miss the safety and care of my small class of 36 students. This school is definately a bargain for the price of the tuition.

Posted January 12, 2008
Much of what is promised at Christ the King is not delivered. Really no music program - the out-sourced program of the last four years was dropped last year because it was so bad. The Spanish program is an 'enrichment' program. Four years into it my child really knows no Spanish. Really a back to basics school.

Posted September 26, 2005
Christ the King is a wonderful school. Academically it has improved immensely. They have once a week music instruction. Spanish is taught twice a week K-5 and three times a week 6-8. The Catholic environment is wonderful and the close knit community is great. Sports are available through CYO programs throughout the year.

195-B Brandon Road, Pleasant Hill, CA  94523
Last modified Christ The King Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Christ The King Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top