Bad
Good

Extremely pleased with this school. The staff is so great, teachers are awesome and kids imbibe a lot of character. Awesome experience. Would recommend to anyone without a heartbeat.

We had many bad experience of the school. Will not recommend this school to anyone.

This is a really great school. I have one child here and one who attended this school and is now in middle school. I have nothing but good things to say about Fairlands. It is a true community where everybody cares about the kids. The teachers are amazing. The leadership is great. Even the PTA is very active and involved. The emphasis on technology is better than any other elementary school I have seen.

Fairlands really is a community of character. Apart from good teachers and school administration, the values that students inherit is great. Both my kids attend Fairlands and we all like the school so much that we are not able to move out of this community to buy a house elsewhere.

Fairlands was the best school. All of the teacher are really amazing. I have been there since kindergarden and loved it. I will miss all of the fun activities they planned since they won't have them in middle school.

Love this school. Both my kids attend this school and I've been extremely happy. The quality of teachers in unsurpassed. Mrs. Michels shows great leadership. She is literally everywhere doing everything from directing traffic to chatting to teachers all while running the school. The biggest thing for me is that both my kids learn a lot, are challenged to go the next level and look forward to school every day. What more can you ask for in a school?

Love this school. We started in K and hope to be here through 5th! Great teachers. They do a great job despite the budget issues. I hope this continues!

my son is in first grade and he loves the school and his teacher. keep it up.

I'm a new teacher here and I just have to say that this school is fantastic! The teachers and administrator really care about the kids...it's not just lip service here. Even with the cuts in budget this school is supporting all students and providing a well rounded education that inspires these young minds.

This is a great school with excellent teachers. I am really happy the way they teach, care for students. My son just loves this school and his teacher.

Last modified Fairlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.