Pleasanton, CA
Students enrolled: 1,210

Posted April 26, 2015
I love this school! The teachers here have helped my daughter become used to switching classes, and her laptop block teacher is an amazing person. Harvest Park is the best middle school in Pleasanton, among Hart and PMS. It is a privilege that my daughter gets to go to this school. Thank you for creating such a great atmosphere and environment, Harvest Park!

Harvest Park Middle School 3

Posted December 11, 2013
My daughter will be going to HP in a couple of years, so I thought I checked out the reviews. Most reviews were written by students. And unfortunately, EVERY SINGLE one has either grammatical or spelling errors, or both! I worry about the quality of education here, even though the school does have great reputation (as with all other Pleasanton public schools).

Posted November 13, 2012
Harvest Park is the best middle school in Pleasanton by far and people are nice and teachers are good and kids are also friendly and are willing to help too! The clubs and sports are good also!

Posted October 23, 2012
This is my first year and I love it already. The teachers are really nice and the GATE and Honors teacher are really easy. This will really be a great year because you can make new friends in such a safe environment. This school is way better than PMS or Hart. This will be a great year! from a student of HP

Posted November 27, 2011
im a student at HP and im in 7th grade. i LOVE this school. if i ever had to move i would absolutely stay in this school! theres nothing bad about it, well except one thing.... we can only be here for yrs! (:

Posted March 25, 2010
i go to hp and its a fantastic school. there are a lot of good teachers that will work with you independently to achieve successfully. they really prepare you for high school. there are great programs including avid, leadership, out side clubs, volleyball, and languages. the school is very spirited and atheltic as it thrives. character is huggee. mr. hansen talks a lot of the chrris characteristics. (compassion, honestly, respect, responsibility, integrity, and self discipline. the staff tarkets on getting the 'invisible student' noticed and involved with others. you can become involved in your school through leadership and have fun with your friends. i love harvest park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted June 27, 2009
Harvest Park, my other home of security. Has helped he grow in many ways. This school helps build character as well as great amounts of knowledge. I had a great time in the 6th grade coming and leaving with a big positive smile on my face. Even though its summer and I'm having a great time with all my friends, I can not wait until I go to that warm, welcoming school again and get on principal's list again but this time I will be in the 7th grade! Thanks HP for the great year. Sincerely, Dylan F.

Posted May 04, 2009
Character is of the utmost importance at HPMS and that, in addition to a talented and passionte teaching staff makes this an outstanding school. My son is in 6th grade

Posted July 20, 2008
We moved to Pleasanton last year. Our child was able to take Honors Math, GATE language arts/history, Spanish. The school's Orchestra is excellent. Harvest Park offers many great electives like art, leadership, choir, etc, as well as foreign languages. It is a well rounded school where kids are challenged. They also have after school sports like basketball, volleyball, etc. We were very happy with all the teachers. This is an excellent school!

Harvest Park Middle School

Posted August 20, 2007
I am a student at this school we coulnt have better teachers and students. I love harvest park go patriots!

Harvest Park Middle School
4900 Valley Avenue, Pleasanton, CA  94566
Last modified Harvest Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harvest Park Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top