Posted January 20, 2014
Excellent School. The teachers are so committed and works very hard in this school. They make each and every kid enjoy the school, homework, reading time what not?. My daughter loves to go to School and loves her teacher. She has been going to this school last three years.

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008
Everything about this school exceeds my expectation. My kindergartener is very happy with her class and teacher and she's always very motivated to do her homework. She does them before I even get a chance to view them! School created a positive learning environment for her, which is carried over to the home. I am certain the next years will be great ones.

Posted November 18, 2007
Excellent teachers. My daughter is currently in 4th grade. She loves her teacher so much. she does not want to take a single day off, even when she is sick. She is extremely motivated by her teacher that she wants to put in her 110% effort in all of her school work. I'm really happy that she is in Mohr school.

Posted August 15, 2007
I consider myself extremely fortunate that our son is able to attend Mohr school. It has great environment starting with an outstanding Principal, great and dedicated staff, amazing PTA and such a diverse cultural experience. Mohr School provides highest quality of academic program along with enriching outdoor and music program.

Posted May 08, 2006
A great school. The parent involvement is unbelievable. The principal is intimidating and not very approachable from a kid standpoint, but he is incredibly dedicated to that school

Henry P. Mohr Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2006

Henry P. Mohr Elementary School 0

Posted February 28, 2006
This school is awesome! Its very diverse, and has something for everyone, and honors every cultural background. There is a high level of academics as well as enrichment programs. The parents ar very involved.

Posted October 03, 2005
My son has spent 6 wonderful years here. The teachers are dedicated to teaching each and every student, regardless of ability. With an internationally diverse population the principal and teachers have been able to meet the needs of ESL learners, as well as, gifted students. The school also provides a strings program for 4th and 5th graders, as well as, band program for 5th grades. The PTA is highly involved in providing extracurricular art, science and geography programs and supporting the academic body. Parent involvement is very high and very much appreciated by the faculty. An all around amazing school, we will miss all the dedicated teachers and staff as we move on.

Posted August 16, 2005
We moved and our children were lucky enough to attend this school. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. We have two children in Resource and couldn't ask for a better experience.

Henry P. Mohr Elementary School
3300 Dennis Drive, Pleasanton, CA  94588
Last modified Henry P. Mohr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry P. Mohr Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.