Pleasanton, CA

Posted September 19, 2015
Great school! My daughter is loving this school very much! We see a lot of improvement in her during the last 2 years.

Henry P. Mohr Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2015
Wow. I am surprised the school is still open.. They used to pretend my son got lost or they don't know who or where he is.... The principal looked like she is going for an audition somewhere

Posted June 09, 2015
Mohr is amazing. My son has been there for five years and all his teachers have been amazing. The administration is great also, they are friendly and helpful in the front office. We love Mohr elementary.

Henry P. Mohr Elementary School 1

Posted September 09, 2014
This is a horrible school. I saw such reviews and put my son there and he had a horrible experience. The teachers are bad and have no control over students. Some bully was pouring gallons of water on my son and inspite of repeated complaints, the teacher used to BS that he had accidents. The syllabus was nothing to write home about either... Bad!!!!

Posted January 20, 2014
Excellent School. The teachers are so committed and works very hard in this school. They make each and every kid enjoy the school, homework, reading time what not?. My daughter loves to go to School and loves her teacher. She has been going to this school last three years.

Henry P. Mohr Elementary School 4

Posted October 22, 2012
This is truly an excellent school. Wonderful teachers and diverse student body. The principal is unapproachable, intimidates and at times bully the children.

Henry P. Mohr Elementary School 2

Posted November 27, 2011
No way, its worst. Improvement must. What is the point otherwise? Get more real, kindly.

Posted September 18, 2008
Everything about this school exceeds my expectation. My kindergartener is very happy with her class and teacher and she's always very motivated to do her homework. She does them before I even get a chance to view them! School created a positive learning environment for her, which is carried over to the home. I am certain the next years will be great ones.

Posted November 18, 2007
Excellent teachers. My daughter is currently in 4th grade. She loves her teacher so much. she does not want to take a single day off, even when she is sick. She is extremely motivated by her teacher that she wants to put in her 110% effort in all of her school work. I'm really happy that she is in Mohr school.

Posted August 15, 2007
I consider myself extremely fortunate that our son is able to attend Mohr school. It has great environment starting with an outstanding Principal, great and dedicated staff, amazing PTA and such a diverse cultural experience. Mohr School provides highest quality of academic program along with enriching outdoor and music program.

Henry P. Mohr Elementary School
3300 Dennis Drive, Pleasanton, CA  94588
Last modified Henry P. Mohr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry P. Mohr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top