Plumas Lake, CA

Riverside Meadows Intermediate School 1

Posted June 10, 2012
I had nothing but problems with this school. I truly feel the teachers are there only for a paycheck and do not care about any student that isn't earning at 4.0 GPA. I am so happy and relieved my child finished the 8th grade so we no longer have to deal with this school. Students receive referrals and suspensions for things that get overlooked at other schools. Its easier for the teachers and principal to remove the students and not have to deal with them than provide guidance and mentorship. When it is time for my other children to enter 6th grade, it will NOT be at Riverside Meadows Intermediate School.

Riverside Meadows Intermediate School 5

Posted January 19, 2012
Great school, the test scores keep increasing every year by 30% looking to a bright future!

Riverside Meadows Intermediate School
1751 Cimarron Drive, Plumas Lake, CA  95961
Last modified Riverside Meadows Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Meadows Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top