Pomona, CA

Posted November 07, 2014
Both of my children went to this school for five years, after which time we moved out of state. The best thing was that the principal knew every student by name and cared a lot for every child. The educational part was geared towards the students ability with students being guided towards their goals in a non-pushy way. Thanks to all my sons teachers and the principal, my son graduated high school after 11th grade without a problem. Thank you for caring.

Posted June 25, 2014
City of Knowledge was one of the most enriching students -- with an extremely supportive environment, excellent academics, and one of the most wonderful administrations. I ended up pursuing multiple graduate degrees and have excelled academically. I give much of the credit to my foundations built at the City of Knowledge.

Posted June 25, 2014
I'm a graduate of City of Knowledge. They offer a great curriculum (challenging elementary and middle school; AP and UC-approved courses for high schoolers) in a wonderful environment. I had a great experience and went on to one of the top universities in the nation. I highly recommend it!

Posted June 25, 2014
Such Supportive and Dedicated staff. I have never seen the kids be so amazingly happy and all like brothers and sisters together. It is a big family who are educating kids for a better future. mashaAllah.

Posted June 22, 2014
My daughter just finished first grade here and my son is getting ready to join her in kindergarten when she goes back for second grade. She has gained a knowledge of reading, writing and performing plays in Arabic. She loves going to school and has gained a reinforced sense of her culture and identity. Her teacher is amazingly passionate and dedicated and the principal treats all the children like her own. I'm so grateful for the care and attentiveness of all the staff, and the individualized care they provide

Posted December 04, 2013
I have been working at this school for more than 10 years and have three of my children in this school from preschool to high school. City of Knowledge is an excellent school. I am happy and proud of it and my kids are very happy and extremely proud of the school. The school fosters a great environment through high school. It is the only Islamic school that has a UC approved and WASC accredited college prep school. families come from different schools of thought and some non-Muslims and all enjoy a spirit of brotherhood, respect, and sensitivity. Parent and staff member.

Posted December 04, 2013
I have four children at CIty of Knowledge. One will be a dentist soon inshALlah, one got excepted in several Ivey League colleges, and two in high school. This is the best school in all aspects. Those who missed or are missing it are doing a disservice for there Children Enroll in city of knowledge and be part of the most successful and rewarding team in this life and the hear after . Best school based on my own research, as a caring parent, of many private and Islamic schools!

Posted December 03, 2013
City of Knowledge is an amazing institution of academic excellence, high moral values, community service, and passion. Everyone feels like a big family. Students are pushed to do their best. Graduates are high achievers MashaAllah. I dont have any children in the school and I wish I had school age children but I do go to the school's programs and do volunteer and watch it very closely. Saleema Hassan, Caring community member.

Posted May 04, 2013
This school is the best Islamic school . I have 2 kids at city of knowledge . This school provides the kids with an outstanding academic standards as well as Islamic education .the teachers put a lot of effort to encourage parents' involvement . The whole school is like a family .it the kind of place where u can trust to send your kids to.

Posted April 30, 2013
When we drop our daughter off at school we feel so comfortable because we feel that we are leaving her with family. That is the atmosphere at City of knowledge School. The school offers a safe and nurturing environment for the child to grow and develop. From the principal, to the office staff, to the teachers; they all make you feel at home. The preschool teacher Sister Hayat and her assistant Sister Haifa are amazing with the children. They treat the children like their own. Sister Hayat's approach to teaching creates a sense of confidence and accomplishment in the child. She is very enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and it is very evident in the children's interest in learning. Because of her enthusiasm and caring ways, our daughter has developed both emotionally and academically and has become more confident. She has developed a positive attitude toward learning and is exciting every morning to go to school. Since starting at the school, our daughter has excelled in all aspects of learning including religion, academic and social skills. In our opinion, the preschool program at City of Knowledge offers the best early childhood education a child can experience.

City of Knowledge School
3285 North Garey Avenue, Pomona, CA  91767
Last modified City of Knowledge School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
City of Knowledge School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top