Pomona, CA

Posted October 25, 2014
This great school is amazing teacher are awesome my children are in excellent grades 4.6 one of my son is in his freshmen year in UCI next two year my daughter will go one UC thanks to those teacher help them

Posted July 06, 2013
I am a senior and i have been in village since freshman and it has been amazing! I really recommended! It's a great school you just have to put your part. The teachers are excellent! Maybe their is a handful of troublemakers but just ignore them. The teachers really care about the students! No sports but it's great!

Village Academy High School At Indian Hill 2

Posted December 18, 2011
alrite school in d pomona county d heart of SGV located on holt need les sprocturs

Posted November 28, 2008
Amazing school, children are really focused on their goals.

Posted May 24, 2008
Being a senior right now as a 2008 graduate, i would say Village Academy High School is for a lack of a better term 'not bad' the positives would obviously be the technology but due to the way the students get their attention it s a very difficult transition from high school to college especially if they are going onto a UC just as I am. Another positive would be the culture the school has integrated into their system it s a very feeling also the atmosphere as well. Sometimes its going to be difficult to be the best at the school because youll meet your competitions I mean the school only holds up to what 500 students? Youll most likely be their friends too! Lol well as for me im graduating rank 4 unfortunately but I tried my best and not much negative to this school. Administrators can have their days and can be shady so learn how to hold it in just don t talk back and let them have their moment because it will eventually pass. Other than that this school has provided so many opportunities for myself and my future. That is all I have to say.

Posted July 09, 2007
This school provided me with great opportunities and life changing experiences that are benefiting me now.

Posted March 16, 2007
I am a graduare from Villgae Academy High School I would like to say that I don't regret attending the school due to the quality of teaching the school provides and ammount of attention that every student receive. My Favorite thing about Village is the fact that the school is connected with a commuunity college allowing high school students take college corses for free.

Posted March 06, 2007
My name is Mayra and I am a sophmore at village aacademy high school and I can sincerely tell you that it's a great and very safe school. We're a small school with 500 kids and we're like a family. Everyone knows each other. I really like it. It provides many apportunities and it helps you get on the right foot.

Posted September 05, 2006
This school offers many diverse career fields, and establishes student involvement in all activities. All subjects are taught by dignified and experienced teachers that are highly qualified for their particular field. -Josh-...i.e. the tall one!

Posted April 12, 2006
Their academic programs are fantastic they actually allow them to go to college while in high school to graduate with a associates at the same time as they get thei high school diploma. They have music art sports during school but not after school and they have ASb AVID peer counseling and a limited of 400 students in the school. 100 for each grade level. parent involvement is criticall for they are onvolved atleast 2wice a month fro watever reason

Village Academy High School At Indian Hill
1444 East Holt Avenue, Pomona, CA  91767
Last modified Village Academy High School At Indian Hill is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Village Academy High School At Indian Hill Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top