Pomona, CA

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

October 01, 2009

Posted June 12, 2015
Our son recently finished his freshman year. Excellent teachers. Interestings projects that integrate learning across disciplines. He had other choices. After experiencing Infotainment in the spring we knew we made a sound decision.

Posted April 13, 2015
My daughter is a senior this year. Her experience has been one of growth not only educationally but personally as well. This is a very good school which takes children and turns them into young adults. It teaches them to become responsible, contributing members of society. It prepares them very well for college. The teachers and administrators are all very respectful and responsive to both the parents and the students. I highly recommend this school as it will prepare you child not just for college, but for life in general. BTW my daughter and her friends have never had any problems with college students bothering them. College students don't wander onto the i-Poly campus, but i-Poly students are allowed to use the college facilities. If you have a concern about your child mixing with college students tell them to stay on the i-Poly campus.

International Polytechnic High School 3

Posted February 27, 2015
Ipoly is a very good school. I encourage that if any student has concerns the leadership team will be sensitve and respectful to students.

Posted June 22, 2014
Like the author of the previous review, I graduated from iPoly this year, took college classes, and noticed a dramatic improvement in myself in many areas. What iPoly really helped me do was become more of a social being, a community member. I can hold conversations with a variety of personalities now and can deal with my fear of the novel much more effectively than before. I thank the numerous group projects, talking to professors to get into classes at Cal Poly (math classes filled up quickly so I had to act accordingly), and the overall atmosphere at iPoly for this. We are a family. I discovered hardship, friendship, and myself at this school and am a better person for it. They accepted me and all my quirks and I've, thus, learned to accept myself. That's a gift I feel no other school could have given me. I love you, iPoly, and I'll see you around.

Posted June 09, 2014
I just graduated from iPoly, and the school really changed my life. In the four years that I was at iPoly, my communication and time management dramatically improved. I learned how to overcome my shyness, and gained confidence through all the presentations and group work we had. Teachers were very supportive, and you could tell they really loved helping the students. I was able to take college classes the last two years and had a great experience.. I really feel ready for college. Last but not least, I am proud to say that I was accepted to 5 of the 6 colleges I applied to!! I feel that iPoly gave me the confidence I needed to succeed in college and in my future.. Thank you iPoly!!

Posted October 27, 2013
This school is on the top of my list for my son to attend starting 2014-15 school year. Orientation was awesome and I cant wait for m son to get accepted and attend!!!

Posted June 19, 2013
As we participated our child's graduation this June,we felt so proud of our kid and also appreciated a lot for I-poly. This school trains students with different thinking and learning process which makes students comprehend the knowledge by many presentations. Through the process, students know to present themselves with logic thinking. Another important benefit to study at I-poly which student has chance to take the course from Cal-poly, Pomona. This benefit helps our kid is admitted by UC Berkeley.

Posted May 13, 2013
I love iPoly!!! The teachers are great and people here are sooo friendly! Even though I still keep in touch with my old friends from middle school who go to other high schools, I can honestly say I have made friends at iPoly that I will keep in touch with for the rest of my life. We're like a big family! I love all the project work, and the high expectations the teachers have of us. They want us to show extra effort and creativity in all of our work and "think out of the box." Lately, I've really started focusing on getting into my dream college and know I will be prepared. I'm really excited about my future, and glad I chose iPoly to help prepare me for a successful one!

Posted April 25, 2013
I heard about iPoly High School from a friend. What else can I say except it is a wonderful school! I visited the campus earlier in the year, and attended an orientation. The students that presented were polished and confident. I am so pleased with the reputation of this school- the small size, its high ratings, use of technology, and that it is a distinguished school. The school does not permit misbehaviour of its students- I wish I had heard about it when my eldest child was in high school. Fortunately my youngest son has already passed his entrance exam, and applied early enough to get in for the fall. Highly recommended!

Posted February 22, 2013
My child is a current freshman. The school gives alot of responsibility to the student. At which has confirmed my teachings, you reap what you sew. The teachers have succeeded with keeping my child attentive to education. With the daily challenges of new assignments or homework, my child keeps busy. If your child can be trusted with freedom and liberty, then i would recommend this school for your family. But never force your child, guide your child. If your child doesnt want to be there, then listen. Otherwise, it will be a mutual regret.

International Polytechnic High School
3801 West Temple Avenue, Building 128-16, Pomona, CA  91768
Last modified International Polytechnic High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
International Polytechnic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top