Pomona, CA

Allison Elementary School 1

Posted November 03, 2014
The School isn't Good at All some of the teachers are Lazy & the After school program is ran by young individuals who aren't kid friendly & have no experience in Handling kids we took our kids out this school & seen a huge improvement.The Principal argues with teachers & is very unprofessional..I advise parents to find a better school.

Allison Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2008
my child is very advanced and I think she wasn't challenged enough here. Also the school never provided a single field trip for her which should be a basic essential. Extracurricular activities are below average.(i.e. plays)

Allison Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2005
My son completed 7 yrs of school at Allison and I am very pleased with the results. There were teachers very involve with the students. At first my son didn't have a permanent teacher but once he got to higher grades the teachers really made him work which made him learn more and he saw his improvement to where his confidence in academics went up.

Allison Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2003
When I first moved into Pomona from the city of Downey, I was worried about my daughter's education. I decided to place her in Allison Elementary School because it was one of the schools that showed improved over the year. I am very satisfied with the way my daughter's education is going. She has improved and has shown so much growth throughout the year. Her teacher is very motivated, he cares for the students, and most importantly, my daughter looks forward to going to school everyday. I would recommend Allison Elementary School to any parent.

Allison Elementary School
1011 Russell Place, Pomona, CA  91767
Last modified Allison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allison Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top