Arroyo Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2010
I love Arroyo Elementary because i grew up attending that school like way back in the days and now my 2 daughters get to follow in my foot steps...... And also because I work there as a Campus Supervisor n have the opportunity to be closer to my girls............

Arroyo Elementary School 0

Posted January 24, 2009
This school is EXCELLENT. The principle and teachers are incredible in their energy and genuine interest for each childs development. The parent involvement is outstanding. There are always parents available whenever needed and they come up with new and great ideas to better the school. My child loves going to school and is learning so much. We feel very luck to be apart of Arroyo.

Arroyo Elementary School 4

Posted November 03, 2004

Arroyo Elementary School 3

Posted March 01, 2004
The leadership of the principal is great! I only hope that the teacher's showed a bit of that positive energy with their students. The school needs more parent involvement. There are some great teacher's. Keep up the good work Mrs. Villagran, Mr.Clemens, Mrs.MacFarlene and others.

Arroyo Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2004

Arroyo Elementary School
1605 West Arroyo Avenue, Pomona, CA  91768
Last modified Arroyo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arroyo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top