Posted April 14, 2014
My child is on her 3rd year attending Decker and really enjoys going to school. I feel that each teacher she has had really goes out of there way. I give all the parent volunteers a high five. The children enjoy all the EXTRAS. Re: parties, ice cream, book fair & movie night) Thanks again Parents & Teachers!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 10, 2014
I feel really welcome at my daughters school. She has been going there since kindergarten. Teachers are great and very trust worthy. From Office personnel as well as teachers ... all personnel very kind, friendly, helpful and always professional. Love Decker School

Posted August 07, 2012
i was a student here at Decker and LOVED it. The teachers help u do well and there is tons of parent involvement ! I would recommend this school.

Posted April 11, 2012
We came to Decker from Walnut School District about a year ago as a result of their budget cut. My three kids are in 2nd, 3rd and 5th. I fell in love with this school fist time I called in to inquire on enrollment deadlines. Eileen and Natalie are very courteous patient and knowledgeable, unlike staff at Walnut. My son is GATE at Walnut but all he received are extra homework and tests. Kids became test machines set to break CST records. Extensive budge cut with our old school results in furlough days. Teachers simply can't finish their curriculum on time. We are so happy here at Decker. My kids love their teachers and Mrs. Vaughan. She is a young principal with lots of visions for the kids. All 3 teachers I personally know are motivating. Education can be fun if you do it right. Decker is a do-it-right place!

Decker Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2011
My son attends this elementary school and loves it! he rides the bus and is in special Ed. His teacher is awesome and really cares for my pre-schooler. The school's campus is always neat and clean established in a nice decent neighborhood, and the secretaries are always kind. I recomend this school!

Posted June 11, 2011
Mr. Parrales is a fantastic role model for his students. His wit, intellect, and life experiences he shares with his students is priceless! I wish ALL students at Decker had the chance to have him as a teacher as my children did. He was the reason they loved going to school everyday. Other teachers at this school are given all the hype, but he's the "real deal." I recommend him to anyone looking for a great teacher.

Decker Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
Because we are like a family there. We have great parent participation which helps our school run smoothly.

Decker Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
It's a great school with a tremendous sense of community involvement- parents, teachers, community leaders, and of course, the kids.

Decker Elementary School 3

Posted January 25, 2010

Posted November 13, 2009
Decker is an excellent school. Teachers and parents are very involved. This school is heavy on mathematics and science.

Decker Elementary School
20 Village Loop Road, Pomona, CA  91766
Last modified Decker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Decker Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top