Diamond Ranch High School 1

Posted October 11, 2014
The assistant principal had bad attitude when I dropped my kid to this school for taking SAT. I saw a lady was yelling when she directed the traffic. That made both parents and students having a bad day. Moreover, her attitude made test takers more nerves before the test. I have been told, that yelling lady is assistant principal. I wonder, with this kind of attitude to teach kids, what would be outcome? I will not put my other kid to this school.

Posted April 27, 2014
Like some on this page, I am currently a freshman enrolled at Diamond Ranch. I take all honors courses and I'm very pleased with the people, teachers, and environment. Diamond Ranch is a particularly newer school than the others in the surrounding area, and there are a lot of negative, untrue comments made about the school. Also, considering the relatively small student population compared to competing schools, Diamond Ranch does a stellar job with its teams and other athletic programs. I'm in ASB and I've gotten to meet so many people that I've learned to manage personalities and learn practical skills that will help me in the work force. If you personally want you or your child to go on to receive a college education, this school is the place for you. The amount of students, especially football players, that receive offers from reputable schools are incredibly large. I am apart of the football program and it is highly successful, I encourage anyone interested to find out more information. How could DR improve? Well, there could be more enthusiasm about school functions and less hatred from other schools. Nonetheless, Diamond Ranch's student diversity and love all make it great.

Posted March 21, 2013
Excellent teachers, strong school leadership, and challenging academic programs,this school has it all definitely recommended to send your child here.

Diamond Ranch High School 1

Posted February 09, 2012
Worst school ever don't go here !!!!!!! take your child to a different community ... La Verne is prefered there is no school in la verne on a hill!! and your child will get the learning skills, and will be treated equally like everyone else not discriminated!!!! My child goes to Bonita High School and i am very pleased. They teach special abilities for kids and it is happy learning vibe once you enter the class!!! Go to where your child will have a positive attitude towards school.... Diamond bar NO NO NO NO!! trust me your kid will thank you for it!!

Posted September 24, 2011
I'm a freshman here at Diamomd Ranch and it's been such an awesome experience. This school has so many opportunities for students to get involved. I really do appreciate this schools level of excellence. The teachers really put effort in teaching to the class. All I have to say is this month in school has been awesome and if you come here with an open mind and ready to learn then I really recommend you coming to Diamond Ranch.

Diamond Ranch High School 4

Posted March 21, 2011
Good school. My 2 older children went there and attending UCLA now. My third child is attending 10 th grade. The staff are wonderful and helpful.

Diamond Ranch High School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
awesome school the teachers are there to help you when you need it the most! :)

Diamond Ranch High School 4

Posted April 01, 2010

Posted March 12, 2010
It's a great work environment, where all teachers are committed to working together! I love seeing the collaboration between general education and special education. No one is left out, and this shows with our students.

Posted March 12, 2010
I love being involved heart and soul where the community, the parents, the faculty, and the administration all work together to do everything possible to help put the students on the path to success. Leadership opportunities are available for those that want them and extracurricular faculty gatherings, such as the homecoming tailgate party and the staff holiday party, are family-oriented. This is an ideal place to work and I wake up every morning feeling blessed to be here.

Diamond Ranch High School
100 Diamond Ranch Drive, Pomona, CA  91766
Last modified Diamond Ranch High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diamond Ranch High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top