Posted October 20, 2014
The teachers at Garey are really cool! :D i am a freshman and i'm enjoying this high school. The students on campus are really nice. I recommend this high school. At first i was scared but there was nothing to be scared about.

Posted August 17, 2011
I graduated From Garey in 2005. And by far I Loved that school! Teachers there like to help students out. Your counselor will help out and let you know what's going on with grades and everything else. Even after I graduated I still will help support the school since my brother then started and he played Football and he also graduated this year 2011. And we still have another brother to go. And yet will still support Garey!

Posted August 11, 2009
i graduated from Garey in 07. It was the best 4 years of my life. The teachers are very welcoming anf they are willing ot help you out. I am currently a member of the USAF and its going very well for me. My name is A1C Joseph G. Delatorre

Posted August 11, 2009
i attended Garey HIgh School after I transfered from Village Academy at Indian Hill. To be honest, i enjoyed my time there than at Village. The teachers are really kind, and your counselors are up to date on how the student is. My counselor used to call me out and explain to me my progress. It meant a lot to me knowing that someone who hardly knew me was interested about my grades and classes.

Posted June 03, 2009
Garey High School is the best. The teachers are awesome, which make the learning so much fun. I give it two thumbs up. Keep up the great work. Much love from Yesenia.

Garey High School 0

Posted January 21, 2009
I've recently moved into this School District, my son has done wonderfully at Garey High. This school has come a long way. He seems to be more interested in class studies at his grades.

Garey High School 0

Posted July 03, 2008
i love this school is like the best teachers are there.

Garey High School 4

Posted April 16, 2008
I love Garey High School, it's a great learning enviroment. This School is full of wonderful youth activities that help us grow in to responsible young adults. All of the staff members are very hard working and dedicated educators and their work is gladly appreciated. Keep it up Garey!

Garey High School 1

Posted January 31, 2008

Posted January 21, 2008

Garey High School
321 West Lexington Avenue, Pomona, CA  91766
Last modified Garey High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garey High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top