Bad
Good

Harrison Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2012
I went to this school from 1998-2003 and the best time at this place was preschool. I was 4 at the time and now I'm an 18 year old college student. I remember the time when I went to McDonald's, LA Zoo, Chuck E. Cheese's, and the Science Center. I also remember that my mom came to the class to volunteer and to look after me. Those good memories will never fade away and I missed it so much :")

Harrison Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2010
My son has been attending this years and so far i like how the Principal has change the school and it has become better. everything had improve from grades and even the security.. the only things that really needs to improve is the communication between the teachers and parents.. oh and the office needs to make sure to improve their attitude.. very please with Kinder Teacher..

Posted December 14, 2010
The teachers are very good teachers. The school security is excellent. The principal does his work very well. He is a very good principal. I recommend this school. It is a very good school.

Posted September 21, 2010
Harrison is now a Pre-K-8 school, which means children can go there for 10 years straight without making any transitions to other schools. And I just learned that our 7th graders did better on state tests this year than the 7th graders at the middle schools! Harrison is a great school!

Posted January 07, 2008
Great school, teachers care about our children. My child has really excelled since being here.

Harrison Elementary School

Posted August 17, 2007
My four kids all went to Harrison. and every year it gets worse. The teachers are wonderful but the office is another thing. It took five years of me and the teachers pushing to get my kids tested for RSP. And finally the principal put them through. It doesnt help the kids when the principal calls all the kids who get in trouble over and over her 'fallen angels' and get rewards when they've been good. My kids would cry because they didn't want to go there anymore. I'm just glad we moved and there's no more crying. They are happy and so are we.

Harrison Elementary School 2

Posted January 02, 2006
Better now that there is a new pricipal but still very low scores. Kids are not challenged enough.

Harrison Elementary School 1

Posted July 14, 2004
I went to Harrison in 1975 now my two kids are there. There has been no changes to the school all those years. Harrison needs a face lift, a principal lift, and more supporting parents. Join the PTO we need you!

Harrison Elementary School
425 East Harrison Avenue, Pomona, CA  91767-1913
Last modified Harrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.