Bad
Good

This school is the same one i went to my sister and brother,now my daughters go there. i love this school.

I was a student teacher here almost five years ago, and let me just say I was very disappointed in the negative attitudes and unfriendly nature of the majority of teachers on this campus. I have been teaching in my own classroom ever since, at two different schools sites (not including my previous field work and student teaching experiences), and I have never encountered such an unprofessional work environment. Not to mention I witnessed some very unethical practices at this site with one particular teacher. This is not an ideal place for students. Respect and positive attitudes go a long way, especially when you start at the top and eventually makes its way into the classroom.

My sister in law went there great school awesome staff. Very well teaching. Score are high. One of the best schools in Pomona.

My son and his cousins have all attended this school. It's an awesome school with great teachers who care about their students. The two principals that have ran this school throughout the years have been wonderful. My son loves the school and the friendly staff that runs it. Very loving and safe environment.

Last modified Kellogg Polytechnic Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.