Lexington Elementary School 2

Posted January 16, 2014
My son attends Lexington and this school needs help. Not organized, staff members hate each other, some teachers need to controll their classroom, and campus supervisors are all over the place (can't even tell if its a parent or not). But I do love my son's second grade teacher, she's amazing, just not looking forward for next year in this school. They need more teachers like her. Education is number one for her students and not to fool around in the classroom. I'm one angry parent that wants the best for my son. I had enough with this school's drama.

Posted February 24, 2009
We moved to Los Gatos from San Francisco, where our daughter attended Adda Clevenger, a wonderful private school. We are so thrilled that our daughter attends Lexington as its just as good (if not better in some respects) to Adda. Our daughter is in 1st grade and just loves it. Her teacher is amazing - sharp, passionate, and caring. The new principal is just great too - very approachable and warm. The campus is absolutely beautiful (even though they haven't upgraded yet), and we love the library (and librarian), and the Life Lab (and director who runs it). Further, Lexington has a remarkable curriculum as its an IB accredited school.

Lexington Elementary School 0

Posted October 19, 2008
Lexington is the 'Rudy' of elementary schools. We may be small and have a lot of students who need help but we achieve great things.

Posted September 25, 2007
My children have excelled at Lexington. The teachers are outstanding. The office staff are warm, friendly and go the extra mile to help all children. The principal is very interactive with students and parents. This is a GREAT school.

Lexington Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2007
Lexington Elementary is a school where children are focused on learning.

Posted May 31, 2007

Lexington Elementary School
550 West Lexington Avenue, Pomona, CA  91766
Last modified Lexington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top