Posted November 10, 2010
I think its great, besides the uniform, it doesn't let the students show their personality or express themselfs

Posted June 12, 2009

Posted March 15, 2009
I have spent the last 2 years at palomares i was a current student attending palomares i would say the staff there are completely amazing the teachers mr. Robles & mr. Noll are amazing due to my parents moving i had to leave palomares my 8th grade year 2009 this school is ok theres 2 many kids that try to pick fights to many haters and too much drama i wouldnt recoomend sending your kid here especially if there a girl trust me there will be a lot of drama and problems as forthe boys i think they'd be fine boys dont have that much drama anyway put all the haters drama and problems aside palomares is a great school!!!

Posted September 22, 2008

Posted August 10, 2008

Posted June 04, 2008
Amanda has spent the last two years at Palomares. The school is in its fifth year of failure and staff changes have been significant. I believe it severely impacts the students. My daughter did great under Dr. Storm. This year under Mr. Brown not so much. Her attitude with accepting change i.e., new principal - new rules - and she is a teenager - contributed greatly to the problems I encountered this year. Cudos to the staff that give above and beyond the call of duty. My daughter is very challenging and administrative staff and teachers continued to reach out and engage her in helping her to achieve scholastic goals as well as teach her to become accountable for her negative behavior. Vice-principal, Mrs. Ferguson is caring and committed and determined to ensure that all students at Palomare succeed. Thank you Palomares staff for your your love and dedication! Lori Smith

Palomares Academy Of Health Science 0

Posted March 03, 2008
well im a 7th grader at palomares i would say palomares is a pretty great school our new principal mr. brown does whats best for the students here at palomares theres also alot of afterschool activities such as cheerleading or think tigether so i think palomares is a pretty reat school :]] oohh yeah also saturday academy!

Palomares Academy Of Health Science 3

Posted August 02, 2006
- a former student
As a recent student at Palomares I feel that the school isn't that well off. I certainly wouldnt send my child here. I think that the way that school runs things is totally off. From my personal experience.

Posted December 14, 2005

Posted July 19, 2005

Palomares Academy Of Health Science
2211 North Orange Grove Avenue, Pomona, CA  91767
Last modified Palomares Academy Of Health Science is a Public school that serves grades 7-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palomares Academy Of Health Science Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top