Posted June 18, 2011
I love my school! The students are bright, eager to learn and rise to the high standards that the principal and teachers set for them. The staff works together in conjunction with Mrs. Castaneda (our principal) to advance our goals of instilling the importance of education, attending college and becoming a good citizen to all its students! I am proud to say that I am a teacher at San Jose!!!

Posted August 09, 2010
My niece goes to San Jose Elementary in Pomona. This school has excellent teachers and a great staff. The school location is nestled in a quite residential area, with minimal traffic. As of the 2009-2010 school year, San Jose meets the needs of students from Kindergarten to Seventh grade. Beginning the 2010-2011 school year, San Jose will meet the needs of students from Kindergarten to Eighth grade. They provide quality education and nutritious meals.

Posted April 29, 2010
My first child to attend school has been attending Kindergarten at San Jose. We love the progress he has made, and love all of the staff and faculty at the school. The principal, Lilia Fuentes, is very caring and concerned for all of her students and it comes across in her dealings with students and parents and her presence on campus before and after school and during breaks and lunch. I'd love to see the school using more technology with all of the grades. I think this would provide the students with skills to help them be successful in school and life.

Posted April 29, 2010
I love this school because Mrs. Fuentes truly loves the kids and the teachers are so committed to student success!!

Posted February 17, 2009

Posted December 03, 2008
I love San Jose School. It's a great school. We have the best principal and the best teachers. I give an A+ to Mr. Rodriguez he helped my son so much. He made a difference in my childs life. He is doing good in school and he knows that he can and he will thanks to him.

Posted October 30, 2008
My kids goes to San Jose elementary school and I love it. My kids learned so much and is doing very will in school.

Posted September 25, 2008

San Jose Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2008
I'm a big fan of San Jose elementary, my daughter attended Kindergarten there with a very shy attitude....her teacher, Ms. Underwood, broke her right out of her shell even before the end of the year! I couldn't be prouder!!

San Jose Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2008

San Jose Elementary School
2015 Cadillac Drive, Pomona, CA  91767
Last modified San Jose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Jose Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top