Bad
Good

I love my school! The students are bright, eager to learn and rise to the high standards that the principal and teachers set for them. The staff works together in conjunction with Mrs. Castaneda (our principal) to advance our goals of instilling the importance of education, attending college and becoming a good citizen to all its students! I am proud to say that I am a teacher at San Jose!!!

My niece goes to San Jose Elementary in Pomona. This school has excellent teachers and a great staff. The school location is nestled in a quite residential area, with minimal traffic. As of the 2009-2010 school year, San Jose meets the needs of students from Kindergarten to Seventh grade. Beginning the 2010-2011 school year, San Jose will meet the needs of students from Kindergarten to Eighth grade. They provide quality education and nutritious meals.

My first child to attend school has been attending Kindergarten at San Jose. We love the progress he has made, and love all of the staff and faculty at the school. The principal, Lilia Fuentes, is very caring and concerned for all of her students and it comes across in her dealings with students and parents and her presence on campus before and after school and during breaks and lunch. I'd love to see the school using more technology with all of the grades. I think this would provide the students with skills to help them be successful in school and life.

I love this school because Mrs. Fuentes truly loves the kids and the teachers are so committed to student success!!

I love San Jose School. It's a great school. We have the best principal and the best teachers. I give an A+ to Mr. Rodriguez he helped my son so much. He made a difference in my childs life. He is doing good in school and he knows that he can and he will thanks to him.

My kids goes to San Jose elementary school and I love it. My kids learned so much and is doing very will in school.

I'm a big fan of San Jose elementary, my daughter attended Kindergarten there with a very shy attitude....her teacher, Ms. Underwood, broke her right out of her shell even before the end of the year! I couldn't be prouder!!

Ever since Principal Fuentes arrived at this school, the level of education has progressively increased. API scores have gone up ever since she came aboard. Parent interaction is part of a succesfull school and it seems that this school is going in the right direction in that area. The only drawback is not having a strong diverse community that could, but not necessarily, be a factor in the children's future.

Last modified San Jose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.