Bad
Good

Posted September 26, 2013
I LOVE my VEJAR Pomona school, we are a Title1 school have had some struggles with our API falling but we are constantly trying to find different ways to help the parents and students push up those numbers. Our Principal is a blessing with a Huge Heart, and our Vice Principal is great too. We have a big number of great teachers working their little hearts away till evening, I know because I see their cars when I drive by at 6pm. We need more parent involvement, Don't be afraid to come out and help even if its 1 day or 1 hour every little bit helps. The kids need to see us there to know that we care and show our support towards their education. The Kiddies are the future of our Great Nation we are blessed to live in!

Vejar Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2013
Since 2008, each year this school has declined in poor leadership and administration. Many parents have come to realize that it's not worth trying to change the school for better, but to move your kids to a better managed school. Office staff is rude, Principal is tr@$h, and if you start asking the right questions you are a labeled as a problem parent. All we ever hope for is to help our kids, and make sure they are respected in a great diverse community but in this school parent ignorance is highly encouraged.

Posted December 17, 2012
I went when I was a kid. I liked it. It is one of the best schools around.

Posted April 01, 2010
My 5 children attend vejar and i am pleased to say i am enormously satified with all the help and programs vejar has for students and parents to name few open door policy,parenting classes,esl classes and cultural assemblies.

Posted October 16, 2008
This is my 1st year at this school. And I can tell that it is great school. The school is moving a great direction. Everyone at this school is wonderful, helpfull, and very loving to each student.

Vejar Elementary School
950 West Grand Avenue, Pomona, CA  91766-3325
Last modified Vejar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.