Washington Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2014
This school is the worst one ever for me the students learn nothing here the people on the office literally just sits there you walk in the office and you could be there 20minutes and they won't ask you if you need anything I hate this school that's why I change my children to a much better school my children would be bully here always come home crying and the next day wouldn't want to go to school I went to the principle and he didn't do anything I think no children shouldn't be scare to go to school but my kids wore.

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2009

Washington Elementary School
975 East Ninth Street, Pomona, CA  91766
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top