Westmont Elementary School 4

Posted October 28, 2012
Our children are thriving at this school! In addition to music classes, art, gardening and a drama club, older students have regular interaction with college students from Cal Poly Pomona who enrich standards curriculum through special projects and tutoring. There is a strong emphasis on developing the "whole child" for relational and academic success. It shows in our children. Since coming to Westmont we have noticed growth our kids academically and socially. When we received their test scores, they both scored "high proficient" and "advanced" in relationship to other children across the country. They also talk about how to contribute to the school community through volunteerism, and teamwork. I would highly recommend this school to parents in the area.

Posted October 07, 2011
Great School. This school fosters a college bound environment. A caring community of Great Parent, Great Teacher and Great Students. One of the most recent successes is the Community Garden. My children love going to school.

Posted October 07, 2011
Westmont is such a great school with a lot of head of them. They have a faculty that goes beyond 100% to teach our kids. They have a great P.T.O., A great community and great parents.

Posted October 06, 2011
Great School, this school fosters an environment of college bound kids. It has Great Parents, Greats Teachers and Greats Kids which equals a caring community and success. This schools many exciting things happening this year. One of the most recent successes is the Community Garden. Way to go Westmont.

Posted June 14, 2011
I love this school I went. Here when I was a little girl with all my sisters,after yrs my nice and naphews came to this school as well. Know in gonna enrolled my. 4 yr old daughter for pre school. This is a great school nice are and good teachers...Ms. Holzer is a great teacher and ms.gonzales I recomend this school to all the kids :-)

Westmont Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2010
My child was in Mrs. A Garcia's class. Mrs. Garcia cares so much for each student and she gives 110% in everything she does for her students. She is always smiling and positive in her comments. She prepares the students in all areas and doesn't just focus on what will be tested at the end of the year. She is an outstanding teacher!!!!!

Westmont Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2010
This year (09-10) the principal has really failed to be a strong leader. She is not very friendly and does not pay enough attention to student discipline. If the schools test scores improved its not because of her, its the teachers and parents.

Westmont Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2009

Westmont Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2007
My daughter is in 2nd grade and she is very happy to be at westmont. This year we have a new principal and so far I love all the changes she has made. I hope she keeps all her energy all year long. I want to thank Ms. Palomera for motivating my son (now in 7th grade) to do his best he's now an honor student.

Westmont Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2007
My son has been in this school since kinder he is in 6th grade he is doing great thanks to teachers like Mrs. Garcia and Mrs. Macias also I have a daughter in 1st grade I hope she gets to be with Mrs. Garcia in 3rd grade she is the best teacher thank you Mrs. Garcia for all you did to help my son transition from spanish to english and your patience

Westmont Elementary School
1780 West Ninth Street, Pomona, CA  91766
Last modified Westmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top