Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This school has the most amazing staff!!! Everytime I go to drop off or pick up my stepdaughter every member of the staff is so cheerful and friendly! My stepdaughter has just excelled at this school with the wonderful support of her kindergarten teacher Mrs. S! Our family couldn't have imagined a better first year for Kendall!! Thank you so much to all the staff who is so supportive and kind to our Kendall! Kendall loves to learn and we can't wait for her to excel with the continued help of La Verne Science and Technology Charter School.

This is a great school for students to feel safe, explore their learning passions, develop critical thinking skills, and learn outside the box.

As a parent, I am so pleased about all the visible improvements of La Verne Science and Technology Charter School. The principal's leadership (Mrs. Lobaina) is exemplary despite the fact that the charter program just started in 2014. At first, I was hesitant about my kid being enrolled in a charter school but after seeing all her academic progress, as well as in reading, I'm a happy parent :)

La Verne Charter is creating a 21st century school by creating innovative ways for students deepen their learning, integrating technology to engage and motivate students, and collaborating with families, community and cultivating partnerships that will benefit our students. La Verne Charter is a great place to learn!

This school is the horrible;I had to go to the district about the school marking my kids tardy before 8:10 because I could not get results from the principle.If it wasn't for my daughters teacher being honest about marking the kids tardy before 8:10 they would have continued to say it was not true.My daughters tardies were reversed but other students tardies were not because parents were not informed.Also the office staff on several occasions didn t call home when my daughter got hurt or became ill at school.Subsequently on all of those occasions my daughter had to see a doctor due to the illness or accidents at school.This was another issue I had with the office staff that the principle did not handle in which again I had to go to the district.When you have a problem & go to the principle she never really deals with the issue,she just tells you what she thinks you want to hear.The kids bully other kids,the upper graders conversations are x-rated,also profanity is prevalent on campus & not much is done about it.There is no such thing as parent involvement PTA,PTO does not exist.There are a few teachers that try to make a difference,but I am sorry to say they are Lone Soldiers.

This is a very nice school that has gone through some tremendous changes in the past few years. Three principals within the last three years, teachers coming and going due to district issues, and yet it still delivers the best for my kids. Don't get discouraged the tide is turning and you will be on top again. Hang tough! Don't lose heart. Great schools need to go through transitions to become the best!!

The school has taken a turn for the worst with the new principal. Ms. Whitington as well as some of the teachers there seem as if they do not enjoy their job. She along with another 2nd grade teacher have such a short fuse when it comes to the children. You can see it in their face that they generally do not care for the children and rather are there for the paycheck. I am deeply sadend that the old principal had to retire as I think he was the best thing to ever happent to that school. If you can help it, DO NOT enroll your child there. The rest of the office staff is amazing! There has never been a problem with them and no matter what time of day you visit, they are always on top of their game.

Yorba has been nothing but the best to my children. This school has offered the best that is to the school abilty, The teachers are the best. They worry about each and every child and try to make them the best the the child can be. The office staff has been wonderful when i need to get information. The new principal has brought alot of good changes for everyone.

I am a very pleased parent. I have two children attending Yorba and I am impressed with the teacher/student involvement I have seen over the years. This year I have seen improvements throughout the school. The new principal brings great comfort to our school. By greeting students and parents every morning inviting any voices of concern. Parent involvement has increased as well. I have noticed more participation at school functions compared to previous years. Keep up the good work principal and parent booster!

I was going to transfering my kid, when I find out that a new principal was coming.I give Two thumbs up to Ms.Whittington. For the short time that she has been, she has done noticible changes. More parents involvement, the after school program is great, she is always by the entrance greeting every student and parent,and always participating in any of the programs very proffessionally.I am positive that her energy and sense of purpose will go to the students. On the other hand, the school office staff are very unproffessional, unpolite and uncooperative. It feels very unpleasent to walk to the office to get any kind of form or information.I wish the new principal will make the whole school a better place to be for everyone.

Last modified La Verne Science And Technology Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.