Port Hueneme, CA

Posted November 03, 2014
My child is going to this school for 3 years now. At first I agree with the teacher's being bias and it sometimes hurts. My son is at 1st grade now and only got 1 student of the week when he was at K-5. I have chosen to give 5 star because of overall quality of the school. I like Mrs. Hernandez being tough to staff to straighten things up on school, I wish just she will become principal there someday. Military friendly school they offer discounts for active duty personnel.

Hueneme Christian School 1

Posted June 13, 2014
Teacher 'bias' gives better marks to favorite pupil (family friend) that lead a student to become "Student of the Year". It's very sad to know that there is one existed into this private school.

Posted May 06, 2011
My daughter is in kindergarten and writes fluently in cursive and reads fluently as well. They are starting book reports and fractions. God also comes first in all their curriculums. If you are not willing to put in the time and extensive work with your child this is not for you and you will not succeed here. If you are you will be amazed at what your child can accomplish.

Posted May 21, 2010
Moved my child here mid year in 7th grade from another christian school in the area. It's been like night and day. She is very happy here. Good teachers, good structure, well behaved students. I am thrilled we found Hueneme christian school. I highly recommend it.

Hueneme Christian School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
If education and moral values are at the top of your educational requirements list for your child and you have the money to invest in his or her well being..Send them here. If you want your voice to be heard by staff and administration concerning your child, if ever the time should come. Send them here. My sun can read at a second grade level and he's only 5!

Posted January 30, 2010
My son went there from K5 - 8th grade. He got a fantastic education. He was two grades ahead of any kid on his block. I loved the teachers and all elements about this school.

Hueneme Christian School 3

Posted April 13, 2006
Good academic program. Gets children involved in biblican studies at a young age.

Hueneme Christian School 2

Posted January 26, 2006
My son used to attend this private school for four years and it was terrible. Lots of bible, no real thinking skills taught and none of the teachers were credentialed. Moved him to a public school with much higher standardized test scores, much better facilities and much better teachers. He really blossomed. My advice: Always ask for a private schools standardized test scores before you say they are so much better.

Hueneme Christian School 1

Posted May 29, 2005
- a former student

Posted February 14, 2005
Music, Dance, Art and a complete sports program! My children are probably a grade level ahead of public school. Tons of parent involvement and volunteers at the school. Not too many fundraisers and a kind and experience staff. I love this school! Probably one of least expensive private schools in the area.

Hueneme Christian School
312 North Ventura Road, Port Hueneme, CA  93041
Last modified Hueneme Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Hueneme Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top