Bad
Good

I looked extensively at preschools in the PQ/CMR/Poway area before choosing MCDC - I was sold from the moment I took a school tour. My choice was vindicated on my son's first day when I went to pick him up and found him feeding grape leaves to the pet goats on a warm fall evening. He was bursting with excitement and immediately took me on a tour of their extensive, beautiful grounds to see all of the animals. He has adored MCDC from that first day. He is now reaching the end of his third year and is so sad to leave. I work fulltime, so the after care program is as important to me as the quality and nature of the education. I love that he can play outdoors with his friends in such a gorgeous, natural setting and isn't limited to a postage-stamp-sized asphalt playground or playing computer games indoors. I no longer suffer from working mom guilt as I know he is in a wonderful place and loving every minute. The teachers are superb and committed to the children, and the rate the kids learn is quite astonishing. Turnover is non-existent.

When my wife and I first started searching for a preschool for our son we were nervous but after our visit with MCDC we knew we had found the right school. It's been almost 3 yrs since and I can honestly say MCDC has been a blessing for my son and family. This is a great, great place with fantastic teacher's and staff. Our son will attend MCDC for kindergarten and our 2 yr old daughter will be attending as well. Great job MCDC!

Last modified Montessori Child Development Centers Of Ca, Inc. is a Private school that serves grade K